Omg omg omg- LAST UPDATE I PROMISE- PG 23!!!!!

Your lines look wonderful!!:happydance: I can't wait to get one of those myself lol :thumbup:

I can't see any lines on this computer usually if they are faint because the screen is so bad but god dammit woman you have a line because I can actually see it :rofl:

Congrats xx :hugs: so happy for you

OMG i'M SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU... the blue ink test is what mine looks like! how many days after you tested with equate did you test with FRER? because I need mine confirmed!!! :)

I tested with the equate brand Monday, Wednesday and Friday- tested with my first FRER on Wednesday afternoon (yes I took 2 in one day!) and then my last FRER today! I am finally believing now!!

Good luck to you!!!!

I can't see any lines on this computer usually if they are faint because the screen is so bad but god dammit woman you have a line because I can actually see it :rofl:

HAHAHA!!! Thanks Widger- as you can see, I finally changed my siggy!! I am a believer!! Now we just need to have PMA!!!

He's so excited! I told him about 10 minutes before he left to take his daughter back to her mom's so we didn't have much time together, but just in case he was in a bad mood when he got back (his ex does that to him for some reason lol) I wanted to give it to him first! I will make him put on his shirt and take a pic to post...FINALLY now I can breathe and shout it out!!!

How was your weekend?

How exciting, I bet hes still smiling all over the place...

I had a nice weekend with my out of town friends, I was a bum and was in the pool most the time, watching movies, and eating. lol My friends had a few shots for me which was nice hahaha I did end up going to bed last night at 11 but woke way too early. They all just left so ill prolly get in the shower and veg on the couch watching tv the rest of the night LMAO

Yay she's finally accepted her mommy to be status!!! Can't wait to see the pic of the shirt you got your DH ,that is too funny!! Congratulations again, happy for you!!:hugs2:

HAHAHA!!! Thanks Widger- as you can see, I finally changed my siggy!! I am a believer!! Now we just need to have PMA!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS :happydance:

Finally you believe!! Get ya bum over to 1st Tri then!!!!!!

Jacci.xxxxx:hugs:

Sorry ladies I have been at the hospital with my mom all day so I have not been able to get online...can't stay long now but I wanted to post the pic of DH in his shirt!! Hope everyone is doing well!

Attachments

• IMGP0328.jpg
    IMGP0328.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 91
That is AWESOME!!!!!:rofl: Love it!! He looks so proud, and he should be! Thanks for sharing this!!:winkwink:

Awww that is so cute!!! huge congrats to you both and a H&H 9 months xxx

a MASSIVE congrats!! so happy for u! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back