Omg omg omg- LAST UPDATE I PROMISE- PG 23!!!!!

its funny how men react isnt it when i told oh when i was preg with lucy he shouted yeah and kissed his muscles and said something regarding his boys! lol
LMAO They are so proud aren't they LOL

Shawnie- my first husband was from the UK, but he didn't have all the cute sayings like the ladies on here do!! Of course, he didn't have any chance to say things like "up the duff"!! I will be thinking and praying for you on Saturday- I know things will go wonderfully!!! Give us the update!
Liz- from one POAS whore to another....thanks :)
Ricschick- kissing his muscles- too funny!! (which ones did he kiss?) :haha:

You officially have a bun in the oven.... :happydance:
how can you hold out till Sunday night?

Oh and as for being a POAS whore..... I did 8 tests in a matter of 4 days... :blush: Serious problem eh? :rofl:

That's only 2 a day Widger- you should have went for 3 a day :haha:
It all turned out good though so yay!!!

Oh- I am going to hold out til then so I can be DOUBLY sure AF is not going to show up. I figured by then I should be safe. And I don't want to tell him while his daughter is here because we made the mistake of telling her early with the last LO and it was really difficult trying to explain to her when we lost her.

Well done hun, hope your accepting now, still dont know how you can hold off telling DH although totally understand why xxxx

:happydance: Just wanted to say Congratulations! They are lovely :bfp: That line on the blue test is definitely darker! :happydance:

Can't wait to see your next test :D

Oh the line is way darker! Congrats!!!

As for a funny story about DH, Last time I was pregnant he went around telling everyone "I Did that!" While pointing at my belly.

You officially have a bun in the oven.... :happydance:
how can you hold out till Sunday night?

Oh and as for being a POAS whore..... I did 8 tests in a matter of 4 days... :blush: Serious problem eh? :rofl:

I tested 8 in 2 days last month....I have a bigger issue.... :shrug: but whose looking....LMAO:rofl:

Oh dear Amos you are a bit of a tease aren't you Mrs pregnant woman you LOL I'm gonna say it, I knew it neiner neiner. lol How exciting. Are you going to do something cool to tell DH or just say it?

I was in bed all day n night yesterday trying to get rid of Nausea. Blahhhhhh

Shawnie- poor baby with the nausea but I know you are happy for it (in our own little crazy way!)....As for telling hubby, last time I got pregnant all he could say was- my boys can swim, my boys can swim baby!! So recently I found a tshirt that says exactly that- Warning- my boys can swim! So I bought that and I am going to tape a little piece of paper that says- they did it again or something like that and give him the shirt and the pregnancy test. Nothing exciting, but the shirt is cute!

Ashley- I am going to post todays test, but in the pics it doesnt look quite as dark as it did in person since its my crappy cell phone...but here goes- let me know if you think it did indeed get darker

OMG,OMG,OMG!:baby::baby::baby::baby::bfp:
I see the lines! Huge congratulations to you and your hubby!

AMOS- Congrats!!! :) I saw the lines for sure. Also, I read you are from Mobile, AL! Did you see the leprachaun? lol

congrats!!im so pleased for u and hubby! keep us posted on how u tell him the news :)

Congrats hun!, Stickhy babydustt

Have you tried a frer yet?, post if you try oneee :) good luck

Divine- men crack me up- they are so proud of their "efforts"!!

Stestime- wow- you are definitely in the running for Queen POAS Whore!!!

Tara- OMG, that leprechaun story----what to say about that....hmmmm...I was always taught that if I can't say anything nice, not to say anything at all!! :rofl: Thank goodness everyone here in Mobile is not that crazy!!! :haha:

I did not test this morning ladies- I am so proud of myself. I did have an awful dream that when I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom, I had loads of red blood on the TP when I wiped. But- thank goodness it was just a dream!! I am going to test again Sunday morning so I can wrap the test and give it to DH when I give him the shirt. I am thinking about Sunday night.

Last night out of the blue he said- "So when are we going to start trying for a baby??" It took everything I had not to laugh!!!

No wonder you haven't seen anyone that crazy, you need to go higher north in Al....that is where all the fun is (watching that is), so any new ideas for the big annocement day?

No wonder you haven't seen anyone that crazy, you need to go higher north in Al....that is where all the fun is (watching that is), so any new ideas for the big annocement day?

Oh, we have our share of crazies here in Mobile, trust me!!!
As far as telling DH, when we were pregnant before all he could say was "My boys can swim!!" (I guess since he is 42 he is trying to make sure I know he's still capable!) So I found a shirt that says "Warning- my boys can swim"...so I am going to give that to him with the pregnancy test. I think that should do the trick....then he can wear it everyday so people will not wonder how his boys are!!! You know- cause everyone is lol

Oh, we have our share of crazies here in Mobile, trust me!!!
As far as telling DH, when we were pregnant before all he could say was "My boys can swim!!" (I guess since he is 42 he is trying to make sure I know he's still capable!) So I found a shirt that says "Warning- my boys can swim"...so I am going to give that to him with the pregnancy test. I think that should do the trick....then he can wear it everyday so people will not wonder how his boys are!!! You know- cause everyone is lol

Fab plan Amos.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back