Omg omg omg- LAST UPDATE I PROMISE- PG 23!!!!!

Cool, will look forward to it!! Dn't know how you are holding it in!!!

Morning Mama!!! Is it all sinking in yet?? Can't wait til after the weekend to hear how the hubs reacts!

Not sure how I am holding it in either!!! I guess scaredness will make you do crazy things!!! SO no- Liz it's not sinking in YET!!!

LOL I can relate amos, its been 2 months and it still hasn't really sunk in for me yet. I think after tomorrow things will be different for us. I just can't wait to hear what your DH says. I bet he has a feeling about it already. My man did before I even told him. I don't know why but I always get excited for people when I find out they are pregnant. I am one of those nutting chicks that always asks to rub the belly and talks to it LMAO

LOL I can relate amos, its been 2 months and it still hasn't really sunk in for me yet. I think after tomorrow things will be different for us. I just can't wait to hear what your DH says. I bet he has a feeling about it already. My man did before I even told him. I don't know why but I always get excited for people when I find out they are pregnant. I am one of those nutting chicks that always asks to rub the belly and talks to it LMAO

He is the one that knew I was pregnant before, so I wonder if he doesn't already know....I guess time will tell!

I am so excited for your ultrasound!! Hearing that precious baby's heartbeat will just be awesome!!!!!! I won't be on much tomorrow, but I will definitely peek in to get an update!

Ok, how did I miss all the updating? How did you not say something with as much as we've been chatting in different threads? How are you NOT on my JuneBug testers list? I have a lot of questions for you, missy!

Most importantly... How could you NOT tell me that I'm going to be an aunt? Hmmm? *taps fingers*

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :hugs:

Ok, how did I miss all the updating? How did you not say something with as much as we've been chatting in different threads? How are you NOT on my JuneBug testers list? I have a lot of questions for you, missy!

Most importantly... How could you NOT tell me that I'm going to be an aunt? Hmmm? *taps fingers*

Oh crap Meggster!! I thought you were on this thread???? I just thought you had forgotten about me :( :haha: Look on here Sunday though for the what I hope to be a BIG update....I will believe it then if I still have not started.....plus I will be taking another FRER which will hopefully show a much darker line!!!

How are you today sis???

Oh crap Meggster!! I thought you were on this thread???? I just thought you had forgotten about me :( :haha: Look on here Sunday though for the what I hope to be a BIG update....I will believe it then if I still have not started.....plus I will be taking another FRER which will hopefully show a much darker line!!!

How are you today sis???

Better knowing that I might be an aunt soon! :happydance: :cloud9: Also better because my :sex:-fest begins TODAY! YAY!!! Hopefully I'll have this thread in 2.5 weeks! I couldn't forget about you!!!

LOL! I remember the first time I saw the Leprachaun story in 2006. :) One of the funniest stories I have EVER heard of....and the video is hilarious. I stayed in Mobile once overnight because we were driving to Gulf Shores...LOVE it there!

Are you seriously going to wait until Sunday? I have taken another 4 tests since my last message...... I have a problem obviously :rofl: Can't wait for your update xx

Ok- I seriously don't get it....Am I just freaking out over nothing?? Why is my line not dark? Is that a bad thing?? Here is today's test: I have just seen so many where the line is as dark as the control line

Attachments

• IMGP0322.jpg
    IMGP0322.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 99
Aw hunny its looking good to me! Everyones hcg levels are different! Stop worrying so much. Your lines look fab to me!:hugs:

looks beautiful to me stop worring missy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG i'M SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU... the blue ink test is what mine looks like! how many days after you tested with equate did you test with FRER? because I need mine confirmed!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->