Omg omg omg- LAST UPDATE I PROMISE- PG 23!!!!!

Looks darker to me too. FXXX for your FRER and Digi.

Thanks Puppymom! So how long are you going to hold off to test? You going to try and be good and wait????

No chance of that happening I will probably test tomorrow as will be 10 dpo usual LP is 12 days so if neg I will try again on Sat and see what happens. I feel good about this month as my temp just jumped again this morning but I have felt good in the past too so we will see. I wanted to test thing morning but know that 9dpo would likely be - but had to pee too bad and couldnt hold it. So onto tomorrow.

Dont know if you have a Walgreens around you but I noticed their FRER were on sale last night 12.99 for 2. I have a dollar store for tomorrow and if not then I am gonna go get some of the FRER for Sat.

I do have a Walgreens- right around the corner actually! That's where I will go today at lunch! I really hope you get your BFP!!! Just remember though that tomorrow might be too early as well----don't give up til you see the witch!!!

Its looking pretty good to me sweetie! Its def darker! :happydance::hugs:

You guys will probably be sick of looking at my pics, but there will be another one on here after lunch!!! Do you think since I am getting this line on a cheapie, that a FRER or digital would show up if I used urine from later in the day???

I would go with the FRER as it is 25miu and I think the CB digi's are 50miu just to be safe.

Love seeing updated pics!!! Can't wait to see your frer soon!! They definitely look like they are getting darker!!:hugs2:

I would get tired of looking!!! I would agree you should use a FRER not a Digi. With all 3 of my pregnancies I used FRER in the middle of the day. With my last one I actually took 3 tests in a 2 hour span.....drinking lots of stuff and still got a positive. Can't wait til after your lunch!!! Who needs to eat when you have peeing to do!

EDIT - OMG!!! That is supposed to be WOULDNT not would. Stupid typo!!

You're right...I am sneaking out now to go buy and PEEEEEEEEE!!!

Woop woop how exciting!

I think everyone on BnB is POAs nuts and i include myself on that! I find the poas quite hilarious!

I know that frer is gonna come back nice an :bfp: then you must change your status to pg expecting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooo and congrats in advance for that nice pink line!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG!!! That was supposed to be wouldn't get tired of looking!! Damn Typos!!! Man!!!

I just don't think this is my month....it's waaaaaaay too faint and I am due to start tomorrow!!!! DAMNIT

Attachments

• nope1.jpg
    nope1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 81
You are so cute Amos! You silly pregnant woman you lol

DT I still have urges to PIAC and test LMAO

Shawnie- can you even see a line on there??? It's VERY VERY VERY FAINT- shouldn't it be darker at this point??

I can see the line though! Don't you give up yet, af hasn't showed and with that line she shouldn't!! Hang in there!! :hugs2:

Mine were faint for a week if not a little longer too amos.. even when I went to the doctors to have my test done it was faint.

Babe thats a bloody BFP! Will you change your status!!!!!!!!

Love the desk and keyboard in the background, what does the office think of your FRER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats hun, you are pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->