omg omg omg O..M..G

babydeabreu

Blessed Family of two :)
Reaction score
hi everyone iv never been in this section....

I HAVE BEEN trying for like 4ever...i thought i missed my 'o' i was sure of it...

3 days after i noticed some slight cramping down there i just thought nothing of it...a week later i started getting some more slight cramping thinking strange but carried on as normal..then today af was ment to be here...but no sign what so ever other than swollen breast....

so right i brought a digital clearblue test....and omg omg i burst out crying it said PREGNANT 1-2.....

OMG CAN IT BE WRONG? CAN IT BE INCORRECT? MY DREAM MY CHRIMBOO BAMINO REALLY HERE? I CANT KEEP LOOKING AT IT...

i phoned hubby up at work(he didnt even no i was testing) anywayz he asked me to send him a picture - he cant believe it he said is it photoshop lol

im so worried now that its a dream and that its wrong

i cant believe it i cant stop crying lololol im sooo over excited and cant tell no one hahaha iv gone mental

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Congratulations!

Looks like you have a BFP in time for Christmas.

Hope it's a sticky one :happydance:

THANKS YOU so much...im soo over joyed..i so thought i missed the boat...

its the best feeling in the world...iv dream t of this day to come.

im goner do another test in the morning just to be sure :shrug: :)

im soo shocked :) xxxxxxx

i bet you are really excited, so whats your story how long have you been trying???? I am 3 days late but am trying to hold out testing as i started CLOMID this month and heard it can lengthen your cycle.

I am sure your little bean will stick and you will have a very healthy nine months:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i bet you are really excited, so whats your story how long have you been trying???? I am 3 days late but am trying to hold out testing as i started CLOMID this month and heard it can lengthen your cycle.

I am sure your little bean will stick and you will have a very healthy nine months:happydance::happydance::happydance:

thanks alot amy thats really nice of you to say. i pray to god it sticks and is healthy 2 :)
we have been properly trying for 4 months but saying that have been with my partner for nearly 10 years in jan - have no kids together so this shall be our first :)

i cant stop thinking bout it...well i couldnt stop thinking bout baby(ttc) as you may know it plays on ur mind 24/7 baby baby..but now its even worse lol

i wasnt sure weather to test or not as af is due today or tomorrow but i was in boots and in my mind it kept saying get a test get a test so of course i got a test.....got home dying for a wee was just bout to goo but no wait running round the house trying to find the test then did it..praying praying looking at it every second (felt like an hour lol) talking out loud im ready please be pregnant its not goner be isit.. (talking to my self) then to my surprise it said PREGNANT 1-2 i was like nooo way omg omg i literally grabbed it run in to the living room stared at it for 5 minutes then phoned my partner who himself couldnt belive it. hes now on hes way home from work driving 100mph just to see the test lol

i thought it would never happen i thought something was wrong with me... but the last 10-11 months iv had a calender writing down my af days start to finish then my Oing days and its finally payed off... there is hope after all

i hope to god you get good news soon amy..i really really hope you do. i no how lonely and frustrating it is TTC all i can say is dont give up and test again in couple of says :)

:dust::dust:

congrats hun xxxx what a lovely early crimbo pressie :D

thanks broody it is the best present ever :) i just come back from doctors and its confirmed im 4 weeks today pregnant...i cant believe it im sooo in shock :happydance::happydance:

xx

Congratulations! We are only a day apart! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!:thumbup:

Congrats honey, so happy for yous! Pass on the baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!!! x x

that's beautiful and congrats to you!
you're going to have a beautiful baby.
h & h 9 months!

Congratulations! We are only a day apart! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!:thumbup:

oh thats great news sunshine :)

congrats to you too then whoop whoop xmas baby what a wonderful present ay :)

not only is it christmas and new years soon but your having baby yeeeppeeee

i hwish you a safe and healthy joy of 9 months xxxx:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->