Omg, Omg, Omg!!!

FinlaysMummy

Pregnant with 2nd child
Reaction score
Hi :hi:

For those who've seen my posts before you'll know I was having a really long cycle after BCP, I did a couple of tests, one at CD27 and one at around CD35 but they were both a BFN. :cry:

I said after I was just going to wait for AF to show up, but 10 days later you can imagine I was getting itchy feet to test again!! :dohh:

So I went to ASDA yesterday and got some of their cheapies (at £3.88 a pack - bargain!).

So this morning I did another test, highly expecting it to be a BFN like the rest, so you can imagine my shock when I got my

BFP!!!​

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I can't believe it, I'm in shock, I just keep double checking the test and the line isn't disapearing - OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

Not what I was expecting at all!! I'm so excited, can't wait for DH to get home at tea time so I can tell him!!

Good luck to everyone else!!!

Congratulations, Well done, I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months
Luv Cheryl xxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Wishing you a healthy 9 months!!!!!!! :)

November seems like a great month for the women here!!! Lot's of BFP's!!

Thanks girls, good luck to you in getting your BFP, any chances of you getting them this month?

:happydance: Congratulations Finlays Mummy. :happydance:

Well done on getting your BFP. :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS Finlay's Mom! I bet you are completely excited and relieved! The line on your test must have been really dark at six and a half weeks!

At nearly seven weeks, it will soon be time for your scan! Have a healthy and happy nine months doll! Good luck!

Send some baby dust our way!

OMG Congratulations hunny,

i bet you cant sit still with all the excitment.

hun im so pleased for you, whens your DH home??
Im due on in 10days, so lets see!!

seriously soo happy for you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Yay!! Congratulations hun, I'm sooo pleased for you.:happydance:

aww thats brilliant! i felt sorry for you having to wait not knowing when your af would arrive so you could start trying again and you were pregnant all along hehe!!:happydance:Enjoy telling your OH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->