Omg, Omg, Omg!!!

Aw, thanks everyone for all the congratulations!!

I don't know what I'd do without you all!! Thank you for the support!!

DH will be home in half an hour, I'm so excited to tell him, he hasn't got a clue, I didn't want to do it over the phone!!! :happydance:

Good luck everyone TTC, I'd baby dust you all but I don't know how to do it - lol :rofl:

:hugs: YEAH CONGRATS!!!!!!

Very excited for you. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :dance:

So, how did your Hubby react!!!!!!!! :)

AWWW well done hope it all goes well

I was due on, on wed but havent tested yet as i was on the pill i've had AF since but i think i'm holdding off in case i get a bfn

Congratulations hun! :headspin: Have a H&H 9 months! :D

congratulations, hope you have a wonderful 9 months :happydance:

Congrats!!! Your testing story is exactly like mine when I came off birthcontrol I tested when I should be due an got a BFn, then two weeks later I tested and got a postive. Wonder if birthcontrol does something to you??

^^That is the story of my life right now as you can tell by my tickers :lol:

concgratulations hun, so that was your first cycle ? hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :) xxx

well then, move on over to the first trimester section!!
congratulations:)

Thanks again everyone!!

It's still not sunk in yet, it doesn't feel real!! Think I'm going to do another test tomorrow just to make sure, although the line on the test wasn't anything like faint!

DH was so excited, I didn't get to tell him until 9pm last night, it was absolutely killing me! I wanted to wait till I got him on his own, when I told him he couldn't stop grinning and hugged and kissed me to death, then his bloody mother spoilt the moment by ringing! Typical! Told him he couldn't tell her though, too soon for that!

He recons he has super sperm now! :rofl:

YAAAAAAAAAAY

god bless ASDA!!!

yayayayayaya

check november out ladies!!!what fab early xmas pressies!

xxx

does he know he was not the first to know, as you told all of us lot first.....once again so happy for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->