• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Omg-Peaches Geldof is dead!! :-(

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eds-mourners-including-Bono-Annie-Lennox.html

Beautiful coffin, I wonder who painted it. I was hoping there wouldn't be any photos of today though, I hope the press are keeping their distance.

From reports the funeral is taking place today the 21st. Her sons birthday is on the 24th the same day as her late mums.

If it was going to take place on the Thursday I'm sure the press would have picked up on that fact.

Astala's second birthday is then

It's Phaedra's first birthday today

Astala's birthday is today, Phaedra on thursday.

Heartbreaking pictures. I wish it had been kept private though, nobody needs to see pictures of it, it's a private time for her friends and family. x

Very sad to take pictures of people attending a funeral. So disrespectful :(

Daily Mail reporting that it will be confirmed that she died from a Heroin overdose.

Really hoping that it isn't the case :(

It's on the front page if The Guardian newspaper. Hoping it will be revealed otherwise tomorrow.

Her poor boys :(

Nooo that's awful.

I feel gutted for her family if it true, I don't understand

xo

On good morning Britain this morning too, I hope it isn't true. Her poor kids :(

Surely not...taking heroin whilst looking after her youngest baby :-(

I can't believe it unless it's confirmed, and if it is-wtf!

I know it's just awful to think that if it was Heroin that she was so addicted that she could do it around the children. No wonder her husband panicked when he couldn't get hold of her.

But then they speculated that it could be down to juicing and bulimia recently so who knows.

Either way it's incredibly sad.

Gosh, I really hope the reports aren't true, whatever the outcome though, this whole situation is unbelievably tragic :nope: Her poor boys :(

xx

Just saw the reports, really really hope they're not true :( I'm shocked, I honestly thought recreational drugs wouldn't have played a part at all. Those poor boys :(

Just seen reports now I'm shocked I didn't think it was drug related especially around her boys I really thought it was to do with her extreme diet and juicing....just couldn't even imagine peaches taking drugs she loved her boys too much! Hope reports are wrong :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->