Omg-Peaches Geldof is dead!! :-(

The papers seem desperate to attach drugs or suicide to her, they keep alluding to Paula and Micheal and its so distasteful :(
I mean i understand them mentioning her mother but it really does read like they are hinting that the same sort of thing has happened to Peaches.

x

I thought the police had already reported that no hard drugs were found in her house?

I'm getting annoyed at all the articles saying her last post on instagram was that picture of her and her mother. Her last post was a video of her youngest son brushing his teeth! Damn sensationalism.

I thought the police had already reported that no hard drugs were found in her house?

I'm getting annoyed at all the articles saying her last post on instagram was that picture of her and her mother. Her last post was a video of her youngest son brushing his teeth! Damn sensationalism.

Thats annoying me too! Thats what i mean by them seeming to indicate she was depressed or suicidal it wasnt the case at all!

That irritated me too! I've followed her on IG for a little while anyway. Not sure if it was her last twitter post like they've been saying? I think the media have been trying to tar her with the same brush as her mother!

I thought it was a hoax. I couldn't believe she'd died. So very very sad she seemed like such a wonderful person and mother :(

I wouldn't be surprised if she'd had a heart attack she had become so very very thin :( RIP Peaches xx

The papers seem desperate to attach drugs or suicide to her, they keep alluding to Paula and Micheal and its so distasteful :(
I mean i understand them mentioning her mother but it really does read like they are hinting that the same sort of thing has happened to Peaches.

x

I agree but in a way I can see why people might think this ( if they didn't know what a wonderful mum she was )

She does have history of heroine so it's only natural that people may jump to drugs

Personally I doubt drugs or suicide were involved

I thought it was a hoax. I couldn't believe she'd died. So very very sad she seemed like such a wonderful person and mother :(

I wouldn't be surprised if she'd had a heart attack she had become so very very thin :( RIP Peaches xx

That's what I think too :nope:

The reason why the media keep mentioning that she last uploaded that pic of her and her mother to me seems like they trying to say it was suicidal or something

I think it will be heart attack from rapid dieting.

That seems to be what the media is hinting at.

Such a shame. She possibly had some kind of eating disorder. She was very thin of late :(

Its so sad I sat and shed a few tears, those poor boys. I lost my mom and my sister was only 2 at the time. So aad they wont remember her . Poor peachea rip x

I also think that the fact people (eg on the new discussions or on breakfast shows) keep saying how Bob Geldof will swoop up the kids and look after them... I'm sure he will play a part, but if you knew anything about her, you would know it's her old nanny and Tom's mum Sue that are the most hands-on with the boys... Not to mention their own daddy Tom! Why do people never say that? It obviously makes a better story for Bob Geldof to take them under his wing like he did Tiger Lily in the past.... Stupid sensationalism

I'm another mummy who has been affected beyond all reason.
I didn't have much of an opinion about her but, having watched the Big Breakfast with Paula Yates. I followed what happened to her all those years ago and I guess I have always regarded Peaches as the little girl who lost her mum. I have taken an interest in her baby pics and of course noticed how slim and 'dewey' she has looked recently but that's as far as my interest goes.

So I am surprised at how heartbroken I am by what has happened. I co-sleep and am still breastfeeding my 16 month old and, as others have said, I can't imagine not being there for even one night. Those babies don't know any other way of life. And that is why I can't believe she would have taken her own life - I would imagine she is still BF Phaedra. And as for drugs, I really believe she has turned her life around and she wouldn't risk her health her damaging her boys after the damage done to her through her mother's drug use.

But there is something quite odd that may be nothing. I read today that the boys and Tom were at his parents (for the day?) and we know that a neighbour alerted the police. Their house is quite secluded so unlikely that someone would see or hear something. I guess they could have gone round and couldn't get an answer but is that a reason to call the police?

Whatever happened, it is utterly heartbreaking. :cry:

On one of her Instagram pictures she said she couldn't breastfeed past 5 months due to thyroid problems but yes she did bed share, baby wear and so on...

*i think her Instagram has been deleted now.

I also think that the fact people (eg on the new discussions or on breakfast shows) keep saying how Bob Geldof will swoop up the kids and look after them... I'm sure he will play a part, but if you knew anything about her, you would know it's her old nanny and Tom's mum Sue that are the most hands-on with the boys... Not to mention their own daddy Tom! Why do people never say that? It obviously makes a better story for Bob Geldof to take them under his wing like he did Tiger Lily in the past.... Stupid sensationalism

A few months ago on Instagram Peaches publically said her father doesn't see the boys and that her childhood wasn't quite the dream the media made it out to be regarding her dad, which is why all this coverage for Bob is making me feel a little sick. Of course hes her father and i am sure he is devastated but he must also feel incredibly guilty.

Her husband Tom, her old nanny Anita and his parents are all over her instagram aren't they? They are the people my heart really hurts for atm.

x

Edit: What is the difference between non suspicous and unexplained? Because her house is being combed by forensic teams.

Terribly sad my heart literally breaks for her children. rip peaches x

Her Instagram has been shut down. I always thought it would have been nice for her babies to look back on when they was older.

I am still in shock x

They may well be able to still look or have copies of it all but there were horrible comments being left on there, so a million times better they dont see that.

I think once you reach a certain number of followers on instagram quite often the site itself will close that account because they view it as suspicious or something and i was watching her followers rise yesterday morning.
So it might not be her family as her twitter is still there.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->