OMG, really?!

Shelley71

Reaction score
You guys are not going to believe this; I'm so pissed.

So, after all this worry about the CBFM not registering anything but low, then getting a +OPK on Monday.....

I got a HIGH reading on the CBFM today. WTH?! I have no idea what to think at this point. At all. All I can hope for now is a temp shift. SOON.

I'm on CD20, this isn't cool.

You guys are not going to believe this; I'm so pissed.

So, after all this worry about the CBFM not registering anything but low, then getting a +OPK on Monday.....

I got a HIGH reading on the CBFM today. WTH?! I have no idea what to think at this point. At all. All I can hope for now is a temp shift. SOON.

I'm on CD20, this isn't cool.

Well I have my finger's crossed you get your BFP this month!

Some people have more than one LH surge. Looking at your chart it doesn't look like you O'd after the + OPK. Maybe you haven't O'd yet after all and the monitor is correct. Keep up the BD and hopefully you still can catch that eggie :dust:

Some people have more than one LH surge. Looking at your chart it doesn't look like you O'd after the + OPK. Maybe you haven't O'd yet after all and the monitor is correct. Keep up the BD and hopefully you still can catch that eggie :dust:

I agree with the above. I know quite a few girls on here who got BFPs from later ovulations. Keep :sex: !!

this cycle I am :sex: every other day most of the cycle as I think I might have missed some of my ovulations too.

Thanks girls. I got another high reading today. We BD'd night before last, but not last night or tonight. I'm curious what the CBFM will say tomorrow. It's only going to ask me to test for 5 more days, so I need to see a peak very soon.

On the other side of maybe not having O'd yet - I'm super worried about my LP length. I had a 28 day cycle last month, so if that holds true again this month, then I'm screwed on the LP. Then, I will have a whole other set of problems to worry about next month.

I just need an O. That's really all I need. I just need to know it's happening.

All sorts of things can delay ovulation - stress, illness, medications, who knows. If your ovulation is delayed you could very well have a normal luteal phase and just have a long cycle.

The monitor should keep asking you to test til you get your peak or til you reset it for a new cycle so keep testing. I would go ahead and BD today in case you get your peak tomorrow.

Do some baby-dancing on the days you get your egg-white CM, regardless of what the device says! To me looking at your chart, it looks like your body tried to ovulate after the first OPK, didn't, and now you have another surge of estrogen (indicated by your EWCM), and so you may be about to ovulate. I'd vote insurance :sex:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->