OMG!!!!

N

nicholatmn

https://i26.tinypic.com/ump79.jpg

I was online and OH said "Since AF is coming, just take one for laughs." I told Sarah that I was going to take one for fun. So I did, and I got this!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

dag on right!!!! i'm glad you took it!!!! i'm sooo happy for you!!!! next time i see you it's celebration tiiiime! MY TURN MY TURN!!!

Whooooooohoooooooo I told you i could see something on your previous one!!
Congratulations sweetheart! Im so happy for you! These old eyes arent that old yet! Sending you loads of sticky glue for your beany!.:happydance::hugs:

Lovely clear lines!

Congratulations x

I went to the walk-in and they told me that this was too sensitive. They tested my urine and the hormone is there, but much less than this FRER shows.
The doctor thinks I took it at my surge, and it may end in a chemical, unless my urine was very diluted. But she said that rarely happens with a test like this.

Im sure it will be all fine and you will have a healthy baby , dont get stressed to much,remember not good for baby or you.all the best.xx:hugs:

so have you tested again??? how is the line?? congratulations!!!

no doubting thats a nice strong positive there! congratulations! :wohoo:

I went to the doctors yesterday and they kept testing me. The first two were faint positives and the third was a negative. Today, after spotting and now heavy bleeding with clottinb, I took one and it is negative. My BBT has dropped as well.
So in a week, my doctor said to visit her and she will most likely diagnose a chemical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->