Omg!

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
Last day of first tri! Didn't think I would be here. Also had my letter through for downs screening. Came back low risk 😃. Who else is going over?
I really need to changes ticker. I'll do it once I get on my laptop lol

Yay! Ive still got another week, 12+3 and miserable!! Morning sickness kicked in a dew days ago, fuming! Thought I'd got away with it! The second tri can't come quick enough for me xx

Hope you're feeling better soon. I'm 13+6 today. I'll be completely happy when I'm 20 weeks lol. Had so much of a nightmare so far. Bleeding nearly every week. It's draining. See you over the soon 😝x

Ill be joining you wednesday hun gonna wait till after my scan :) x

I'm 12 weeks Friday can't wait for second tri . MY scan is a week tomoz x

I'm really sorry for this silly question, but when actually first trimester ends??
12 week or 13 week ??

I'm really sorry for this silly question, but when actually first trimester ends??
12 week or 13 week ??

Whenever you say it does! :haha: Honestly, though, it's a really up in the air thing. Some doctors say 12+0 ends the first tri and others say 13+0 is the last day. To be 100% precise, if you divide 40 by 3 it's 13.33333 weeks, which is 13 weeks and 2.3 days. :winkwink:

In general, most OB's count the first day of the 14th week (13+1) as the start of second tri, though I think there are still a good numbers of OB's (especially in the US) that use 12+1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->