Omggg.. Am i seeing things? Its pink irl.wondfo pink handle fmu

verysexy

Reaction score
My camera is horrible but theres a faint baby pink line on my wondfo after 7 mins.. but the packaging says read after 5 minutes.. but doesnt give the time limit? is this still a bfp? omgg i cant believe it ive never gotten a line this dark in 3 years almost when i was infact preg!! am i seeing things?!!

Attachments

• Picture 2532.jpg
    Picture 2532.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 190
  • Picture 2535.jpg
    Picture 2535.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 158
update: just took another same test with same urine and got the same response!!

I do see something very light!

do you have any other brands of tests? or lighter pictures? tehe

eeek exciting!!
the only thing you can do is test again tomorrow? or old you pee in for 4 hours! haha (I can never manage to do it!!)

GL hun I hope this is your BFP :D :D :D

omg it was a shade or two darker in person my camera ALWAYS is dark and the flash is broken.. i had the test on bathroom sink in bright light and it was that dark!! and i have no more tests.. expecting some 10miu strips maybe today.. im gonna get an answer early later and take it tomorrow!

eeeee so excited for you!!! :D :D

keep us updated!!! I hope you get your other tests today . . . have you save FMU?

no i threw it out already.. but yesterday when i recieved my wondfos i took one with urine held an hour or less and could of sworn there MAY have been something there.. much darker this morning omgg im so excited if this is gonna be it after so long!! :happydance:

ohh I hope so hun!! FX'ed!!

how long have you been trying?

over 2 years.. what about you.. its so weird i got pregnant after a few weeks the first time.. heres another washed out bad pic from my camera that sucks of the second test i took after the first one with same urine.. if you tilt your head you can see it better.. its alot more noticeable in person

Attachments

• Picture 2545.jpg
    Picture 2545.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 134
over 2 years.. what about you.. its so weird i got pregnant after a few weeks the first time.. heres another washed out bad pic from my camera that sucks of the second test i took after the first one with same urine.. if you tilt your head you can see it better.. its alot more noticeable in person

eek long time! I really do hope this is it for you! :hugs:
I've only been trying for around a month and I'm already frustrated with it! lol . . . okay so I turned the light down on my computer and there really does look like a line there!
I can't wait for you to get your other tests!

It's not even my test/ BFP but I'm so excited!!! :haha: :D

oh god i know ive given up for months at a time some times and just was so determined id never get pregnant again.. ive been so sick for like 10 days now.. but neg tests.. not sure how many dpo i am.. maybe around 8 or 9.. then this morning got this!

ooo well then that makes sense as to why it's so light! Hopefully it'll be a pretty pink line tomorrow and the day after :D

Looks like there's the start of something there... test again in the morning :)

omg you guys i just recieved my 10 strips of 10miu from babyhopes.com.. i got this instantly within less than a minute.. pic taken at about 9 mins.. says can read up to 10 or a few more mins later.. pee was v. diluted.. am I PREG!?!

Attachments

• babyhopes.jpg
    babyhopes.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 106
Okay I can't really see anything on that one . . . do you have a better picture? lol hold you pee in and take another!!! haha or wait til the morning . . .:/

my cam suks so bad.. its def alot darker than the wondfo, tilt head!

Attachments

• wtfff.jpg
    wtfff.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 73
I can't see it on the new strips but see it on the first post. I really hope this is it for you xxx

can you guys see it now where i marked it

Attachments

• wtfff.jpg
    wtfff.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 66
I can see it, Good luck!! Fx'D~

I think i see somethibg faint. Fingers crossed for u xx

okay i see it now!! you testing tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->