on 22.11.2010 I had my daughter at 23weeks gestation, 17weeks premature

Oh sooooooooooo cute and well done that wee fighter xxxxx

thankyou leanne for introducing my little girl to the ladies, hope you are all ok ... Leanne would just like to say how proud I am of you for sharing alfies story and your view on the eastenders story line, also got the paper at my mums for u to pick up lol...

Daisy is now 0.2oz off 2lb !!!!! whooop

she went back onto CPAP a week ago now and she is doing really well on oxygen between 25-35 :) ...

Thankyou all xxx

Ohhh Daisy you are amazing :) you'll be a lil fatty in no time!!

Any updates on Daisy? I think about you two all the time!

So good to hear about your little fighter! How old is she now??

Daisy got moved back to Kays local hospital she is spending a bit of time of cpap and the other day had her first bottle, she is still doing so well. Kay is so busy spending lots of time with her thats why she has not been able to be here to update anyone and i have had my own personal stuff going on so sorry about worrying you girls but the little fighter is doing well xx

Hello Everyone, so sorry I have not been on here recently just been so busy, so fort i would update you on my little daisy

Daisy is now 3months 6days old, she was transferred back to my local hospital 2 weeks ago and she coming on so well she is now weighing 3LB 2oz and is also breathing completly on her own and is no longer on the cpap just a little bit of oxygen, she is still feeding through a tube but she is allowed 2 bottles a day daisy has to gain 400g more in weight then fingers crossed she is allowed home, been told it should be about 1month until she can FINALLY come home, thankyou for all ur support ....

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/183064_10150140239311635_527716634_7748696_2390151_n.jpg

She is absolutely gorgeous. :cloud9:

What a little fighter you have. Hope you get to bring your beautiful girl home very soon xxx

Aw she is beautiful and such a little fighter with a very brave Mummy x x

Wow she's looking fab Hun. Well done to you all x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"