On a high!!

suzanne108

Reaction score
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Just got back from hospital and I'm on cloud nine :)

I went for my anomaly scan 2 weeks ago but the baby was in a funny position and they couldn't see the front of the face. This was one of the things I was most worried about as the FOB was born with cleft palate so was getting nervous that baby would have a cleft lip or palate.

I wouldn't have been overly bothered if baby did have a cleft but its not nice to think that I may have had to cope with my LO having an operation at 2/3 months old.

Anyway....sonographer saw the upper lip quite clearly and said it looked perfect :happydance:

They can't see cleft palate on a scan but at least I have one thing out the way!!!

And I'm just on a high because I got to see baby again.....he/she is sooooooo cute already! :kiss:

:happydance::happydance:Glad all was well. Cant wait for my next scan :happydance::happydance:

awwww fantastic - I love the scan highs - beats alcohol anyday hehehe

Did you get pics? Please share

As much as it wouldn't make a huge difference to how you felt about your bubba it must be a relief for you-my brother was born with cleft lip and palate so i know how heartbreaking it really can be :(

Thanks, its great seeing baby really does give you a better feeling than anything else!!!

No it wouldn't have made a difference, but still a big relief. Its amazing what they can do nowadays, when you look at before and after pics it really is fantastic! They have trouble feeding etc so would be slightly more difficult, but all is good anyway!!!! xx

x x x

Thats brilliant news! Did you get some good piccies? You were lucky to get another scan to see baba though so worth the extra worry I am sure

Congratulations, glad all is well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"