On a roll!!!!!

SoyLatte

Reaction score
So this past week besides the regular BH's I experianced two different occasions where I felt really sharp pains down there. As a FTM I wasn't positive but I had my theory of what was going on.

I went in for my 37wk appt with my MW today and asked her to do an internal to confirm my suspicions, and guess what....1.5cm dilated.

I am elated. I know its normal to be like this for weeks but I'm just happy to know that "what I thought I was feeling", I was in fact feeling. :happydance:

The MW, doula, OH and I are all hoping LO comes before Thanksgiving. I am physically beat and getting little sleep due to all the BH. Now due to my bump being so big I can't even run errands out of the house anymore as I have to push the seat back in my car to not be up against the steering wheel with the bump...but then my foot dosen't reach the gas or the clutch. :dohh:

I am so so so ready and the MW gave me the go ahead to start up on a course of evening primrose oil to see if we can get things rolling even more. :hugs:

As tempted as I am to be checked I just am not doing it this time. I think it really contributed to my transfer last time. But I have been feeling the same. Loads of BH, low down cramps and some pain near where I'd figure my cervix is. I've been taking EPO for a few weeks now but am avoiding RLT since I had such insane contractions with my son. I'm know what you mean about errands. I went to Target without B today and it wad no fun at all because I was just so uncomfortable. Do anytime after next Tuesday baby!!! Let's go!!!

As tempted as I am to be checked I just am not doing it this time. I think it really contributed to my transfer last time. But I have been feeling the same. Loads of BH, low down cramps and some pain near where I'd figure my cervix is. I've been taking EPO for a few weeks now but am avoiding RLT since I had such insane contractions with my son. I'm know what you mean about errands. I went to Target without B today and it wad no fun at all because I was just so uncomfortable. Do anytime after next Tuesday baby!!! Let's go!!!

Looks like you and I are due about the same time. :thumbup:

I'm keeping a super positive outlook and I figure if I have anymore of those sharp pains down there I can wait till morning and then have my OH check since he knows how. I would hate to call my MW and have her get all the way here just for it to be a false start. I've been telling LO all week, you can come whenever you're ready but Mama's ready now so lets get it going. :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->