On clomid 50mg second round looking for a buddy I am on cd 9 took clomid 5 thru 9

Jessie777

Reaction score
I am 33 and time is ticking I will be 34 in a few months. I have been trying To conceive for 4 years. First month on clomid I ovulated and got a BFN test ( I did everything sex everyday knew when I ovulated And nothing) :(

I am on my second month of clomid 50 mg and I don't feel the same painful craps I felt last month hope I ovulate . Still I will try and follow dr orders and 4 days after taking last clomid pill (last pill will be today), I will start ovulation testing then spend some time with hubby every other day days 12 thru 19 (which will be august 2 thru aug 9th). Then on cd 22 which is aug 12 i will go get progesterone levels checked by dr. Wish me luck

I hope to find someone that is going through the same situation. Someone to share experience and emotions thanks for reading. As for hubby I have him taking zinc vitamin c and vitamin e to help his little swimmers get there.

Oh and I am debating about trying pre-seed this month anyone tried it. Any tips out there to help?

First round on clomid 50 mg after a shoot to get my period to come.

side affects very moody and emotional. Hot flashes and night sweats were horrible and craps were so bad I found it hard to walk for a day or two.

Second round didn't get a shoot Af came on her own this month

Side affects a little emotional and moody not as bad as last month. Mild hot flashes and sweats no cramping so far

I'm on first round of clomid 3-7, used preseed last three cycles and really like it. I am on CD15, havent had any side effects from clomid other than headaches and dizziness. I understand what your going through tho, My hubby and I have done everything month after month like textbook, and BFN but some how find the courage to keep trying. I am also on progesterone as well and will start that on Monday.

Thanks for writing back. Call my nurse today aug 1 so she can run an ultrasound today cd11 and she said it's not necessary so frustrated. So I had a appointment for the 12th which would be cd21 and she changed it for 15 cd 25 for blood work progesterone level. Not happy with them not wanting to monitor me closely. :(

Well don't give up we will say a little prayer for you and hubby. Hope this is the month for us both. Keep me up to date please every little conversation helps

How long are your cycles? And when us your ovulation day?

My cycle last month was 30 and I thinking should ovulate on aug 7 th. Will stet ovulation test on aug 3

I'm on first round of clomid 3-7, used preseed last three cycles and really like it. I am on CD15, havent had any side effects from clomid other than headaches and dizziness. I understand what your going through tho, My hubby and I have done everything month after month like textbook, and BFN but some how find the courage to keep trying. I am also on progesterone as well and will start that on Monday.

How are thugs going? I bought pressed today hubby didnt mind it nor did I so we will use it this cycle. I am goin to try to conceive cd 12 today cd 14 (aug 4) cd16 (which is ge day I ovulated last month) and cd 18. Fingers cross

Keep in touch would like to know how you are doing and if you get any void tips. I do go to my dr in two weeks for cd25 to check progesterone levels.

My Oday was last Firday/Saturday so I'm 4 DPO today, are you Oing today? At least your getting progesterone checked so you will no for sure if you Ovualte or not. Good luck, I'm taking my third day of progesterone and no symptoms yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->