On Cycle Day 1....Anyone Else?

ttc126

Mom of Boys
Reaction score
I'm on CD1 today! So excited I've just gotten off a 3 cycle wait to ttc after a miscarriage in early February. Anyone want to buddy up now so we can support each other in the tww???

ME! ME! ME, ME, ME! I'm on CD1, had a chemical pregnancy. One of those "You're pregnant but you're not pregnant" things. Doc says I'm good to try again. I'm sorry to hear about your February loss.

So nice to have someone on the same CD. Just a warning though, I may test one day early. I'm just so dang impatient!

I'm sorry for your chemical. I am glad we're going on the journey together!

When do you ovulate? I think mine is around CD 12...And no worries I'm a super early tester.

I usually OV around CD 12/13. I've actually booked some time off work around then because DH and I have such a hectic schedule so we want to make sure we have time together, not rushed. Not to mention I've got about 20 OPK's that I'm going to bust out as well. I'm ready to go.

This is going to be awesome! We're going to have this down to a fine art.

I have a crap ton of opks sitting in my bathroom!!!!! So excited!!!!

I've been super sick though with strep throat. Oh it's been awful! I'm hoping all the meds I've been on don't affect ovulation.

I'd be more worried about the meds if I were pregnant but I don't think they'll cause an issue.

And I'll need to keep reminding myself that if I'm going to test early, I need to wait at least 10 do.

I asked my dr about the meds. She said "Well what's your rush to get pregnant? You already have two little boys at home and I just think what's the rush?" I was dumbfounded. All I asked was if I should postpone trying due to meds. I burst into tears and she finally told me only one inhaled medication would be a problem. So I haven't been using it. So frustrated by the lack of compassion and sensitivity.

Hahaha trackers make me crazy too 😀

What's the rush? What's the rush?! I'm sorry but who did she learn her bedside manner from? A troll? If a woman wants to have a baby, the last thing you should be saying is what's the rush. Maybe you want your children to be close in age, you want to stay in diaper mode, etc. Dear lord! Seriously?

A bit of back story for me and based on doctors reaction, you would love to have him as your doctor. I had my daughter 9 years ago and afterward, I got an IUD. My husband and I weren't in a great place at the time but we wanted our baby and have never regretted it. Today, we are in a much better place and are ready for our second. In March, just before AF, I went in to see him and told him I wanted to have the IUD removed. Here's the reaction: he got really excited. "Really?! You're ready to get the internal workforce back in action?! Excellent!"

I honestly think he was more excited than I was at that point.

And I'm really excited today because I'm now in the "fertile period". I've got everything crossed except my legs at this point. Hopefully, this one will stick and in almost three weeks from now, we'll be testing and getting BFP's!

Yay!!!! I'm entering my fertile time too!!! Except negative opk so far 😜

And thanks for commiserating about my Drs bedside manner. I thought it was super rude! My OB is way nicer and would've never said that. I'm glad your doctor is so nice 😀 I feel like we don't need negativity!!!! My mom said I was overreacting but I am going to look for a new gp.

I finished all my meds but I do think ovulation may be delayed since I was on steroids.... Ugh I just want this month to work!!!!!

Okay, I'm pretty excited here! Used an OPK a little over an hour ago and boy, oh boy, did I get a pretty clear sign. That's the darkest it's ever been since I've started using them in March!

Yeah . . . hubby and I took advantage.

I'm keeping my fx that you'll get one of these soon as well!

Attachments

• 20160503_113424.jpg
    20160503_113424.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 2
Woo hoo!!!!! That is definitely super positive!!!!!

Yup, it looks like I'm going to OV right on time. Did another OPK today and that second line is still strong. I'll test again tomorrow to see how it turns out.

I'm hoping that the next OPK you use will come up as a positive. Yes, the steroids may have delayed OV but probably not by much. Maybe a day or two.

I'm so excited for you!!!!! My opk was definitely negative today but maybe a smudge darker.

See? You just said it's getting a bit darker. I would say why not do the BD even if the OPK isn't coming out positive. Medication can affect test results but it may not actually be affecting OV. I'm keeping my FX that it'll darken up today!

And I'm a little excited. Not too much, don't want to build it up and then be really disappointed later. But I'm a bit giddy.

Yay I have a good feeling for you!!!!!! And I think you're right. I had a super achey pelvis today and a little spotting! I'm wondering if I missed the surge? We bd anyway so hopefully I'm covered either way. But can't think of another reason for spotting. About to do an opk now.

I'm seriously excited for you!! I think you might have just hit the surge and with the BD, I'm hoping there will be a conference. Connection? Meeting? One of those words. And how did the OPK turn out? Any change? A possible positive possibly?

I think I may have actually popped an egg yesterday evening. I took an OPK and it was lighter than earlier. Plus, there was that slight ache below stairs that could really only be one thing. I'm hoping that with hubby and I BD Monday, Tuesday and today, we may have caught it.

I'm keeping my FX for both of us that we'll get a BFP in about 2 weeks time!

Oooh fx!!!!!!! I think it sounds like you've covered your bases! Yay you're in the tww!!!!!!!!!

Yes! My opk was positive or pretty darn close! It was pretty dark! I'm thinking maybe I caught the end of my surge? We bd early this morning and I think we'll try again tonight and tomorrow! Yay we can start symptom spotting 😀

Yay!!! Super stoked about the OPK result! It sounds like the medication didn't really affect O at all. And it sound like we've both covered our bases. Now for the dreaded tww.

I hate waiting but the symptom spotting can definitely commence. Here's to us and our maybe-babies!

How are you feeling today? I had a momentary freak out... I worry that working out too hard will affect implantation if I succeeded this month. I worked out hard yesterday and then I freaked out today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->