+ on $ Tree Test & First Response but NEGATIVE on Clearblue digital :(

The digis need 50miu but the $ store are 20/25miu so give it a couple of days :) xxx congrats!

I had drs appt this morning, and they did a urine test and it was negative :/. Had an ultrasound on my ovaries, cause I'm on Clomid, and they said if I am pregnant, than I'd only be about 1-2 weeks. I ovulated 3-4 of this month.

I got my blood taken and It'll be 2 hrs before I get a result..

I had drs appt this morning, and they did a urine test and it was negative :/. Had an ultrasound on my ovaries, cause I'm on Clomid, and they said if I am pregnant, than I'd only be about 1-2 weeks. I ovulated 3-4 of this month.

I got my blood taken and It'll be 2 hrs before I get a result..

I heard doc urine test are waaay sensitive like 100 mui. So dont worry too much, I hope your blood results are good!!

Thats what I thought too, I'm praying.. longest 2 hrs of my life! But I will let you ladies know for sure. I'm hoping it wasn't a chemical.. That would be disappointing..

Well I am pregnant, but I got a quantitative test done, and my hcg levels are only 10.67.. I'm guessing, that's really low, and that they are probably dropping being I've been testing for 4 days now and the test has been picking up the hcg hormone. I think I've had a chemical or an early miscarriage, I'm waiting for my dr. to call me back with the results, but it's not looking good :((

Well I am pregnant, but I got a quantitative test done, and my hcg levels are only 10.67.. I'm guessing, that's really low, and that they are probably dropping being I've been testing for 4 days now and the test has been picking up the hcg hormone. I think I've had a chemical or an early miscarriage, I'm waiting for my dr. to call me back with the results, but it's not looking good :((

Im so sorry, hope everything turns out for the best. Let us know what happens!

Aw sorry Hun let us know that result could be right for very early pregnancy fx for you xx

:hugs: Stay positive sweetie. Maybe its just a slow start to a great pregnancy. Stick little beanie Fx!

Aww hunny, I hope that bean is just taking its sweet time to stick in and you will have a great pregnancy!! Sending you lots of positive thoughts! :hugs:

Thank you all for the uplifting thoughts.. I Appreciate them all.. lovely ladies you all are.

any news sweetie? did they book you in for more bloods? x

Oh, sorry for the low numbers.....I hope it's just because your levels r rising slow and thats just it. Good luck ok?

Dr called today, told me not to worry about it cause I'm only 1-2 weeks pregnant..
He told me to come back on the 28th and get my levels checked again. My progesterone levels are pretty good, so he told me to keep positive, my numbers are just rising slowly..

So I guess Just keeping my head up high.. and praying that it sticks, and my numbers double.

well at least the doc sounds positive about it - that's gonna be a long 10 days for you though. xx

Yeah it is, but I guess if nothing happens, no bleeding, no horrible cramps then I should be ok.. I'm not peeing on any sticks though. Im just going to keep my head held high and pray.

strong lady to not poas again!! fx for you this next ten days then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->