+ on $ Tree Test & First Response but NEGATIVE on Clearblue digital :(

Well I am pregnant, but I got a quantitative test done, and my hcg levels are only 10.67.. I'm guessing, that's really low, and that they are probably dropping being I've been testing for 4 days now and the test has been picking up the hcg hormone. I think I've had a chemical or an early miscarriage, I'm waiting for my dr. to call me back with the results, but it's not looking good :((

Not necessarily , some tests can pick up really low HCG levels , I have seen wondfos give faint positives with HCG as low as 3. FRERs can give faint positives with hcg as low as a 5. I am guessing dollar trees can pick up way lower levels too. also remember that the HCG numbers double every 48-72 hours.

hi there
I am confused why the dr wants you to wait til the 28 to recheck levels? dont drs who notice a low beta hcg do another beta hcg? Confuses me, but congrats, try not to worry!

I got positive Dollar Store tests for 3 days, then went to the doctor to have labs drawn. My initial level was 9! My OBGYN told me that I was probably miscarrying, as I had twice before. I went back in 48 hours and my next level was 43! Needless to say, I wasn't miscarrying, I was just getting started and now I have a healthy 11 month old baby boy! My doctor said that he had not personally seen a patient with a serum HCG of 9 and a positive urine test, especially a Dollar General test! Keep your head up and pray! Oh and I might add that my FRER was Negative until the 3rd day of me testing! The DG test was more sensitive than my FRER!

I got positive Dollar Store tests for 3 days, then went to the doctor to have labs drawn. My initial level was 9! My OBGYN told me that I was probably miscarrying, as I had twice before. I went back in 48 hours and my next level was 43! Needless to say, I wasn't miscarrying, I was just getting started and now I have a healthy 11 month old baby boy! My doctor said that he had not personally seen a patient with a serum HCG of 9 and a positive urine test, especially a Dollar General test! Keep your head up and pray! Oh and I might add that my FRER was Negative until the 3rd day of me testing! The DG test was more sensitive than my FRER!

My first test was a FRER, it was positive, but it was BARELY positive..
I then decided I was going to go to the $ store to get some more test.. They were faint, but they showed up!
Thanks for the info, it makes me feel a lot better! :) And congrats on your baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->