One born every mintue

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
I watched this leading right to having Bryn and aftre I really miss it and think they should do some more of them, It was helpful when it come to the time of having my little one, what do you all think? x x

Not something I was interested in, prob because I havent had a full term birth! It frustrated me seeing the idiots who made such a fuss out of things when they were going to have a healthy baby in the end!

We did however, watch the premature baby episode and we cried from start to finish without talking to each other.

And BnB seems to have a One Born thread in every section when its on - pretty annoying!

I watched it leading upto the birth of my LO it finished the week before I was due I think, I loved it and watch the repeats on More 4 which makes me broody lol, I do think now though after going through labour that some of the women are making a huge fuss just perhaps because the cameras are there? They are making a new series next year according to the website :D

I liked it, especially the way they had the preemie babies, the full term babies, IVF baby, same sex couple parent, teen parent etc. and showed their story, it's nice seeing different things you may never experience iygwim?

I want it too come back - however, I would rather the people weren't so dramatic. Yes I know labour hurts and everything, but they never showed anyone who could cope, or wasn't biting heads off, screaming and making it seem so bad lol

id love to watch more.

i watch lots of baby programmes on sky too, baby tales, babes in the wood, homebirth diaries...love them all!!

I loved it and really hope they do another series!

It was announced on the channel 4 website that they are doing a new series in 2011,I cant wait I loved it...esp ranting about the husbands who annoyed me....The one in the first episode was the worst 'Im just going for my fruit pot'!!!lol.x

I really liked it too :) Wouldnt mind if they did more . I also liked the accent of the region :haha:

the oh tht blew up the surgical glove thing was funny but if he was my oh i wud of punched him, she also had her son there too!

I really enjoyed the first series and can't wait to see more!

BTW... does anyone know if they're looking for people to appear in the next series?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->