one born every minute : MALE 'midwife'

i think my ideal male midwife would be someone like terry wogan... mature, experienced, dependable. :thumbup:

*prays*
"Please let me dream about Mr Blobby, please let me dream about mr blobby...."

Me too. Anything to get the image of Edward Scissorhands delivering my baby out of my head :shock:

Once again, thanks Emma!

I can honestly say that is one thing i thought when i opened my eyes after i had my epi... she was stodd there, with blood on her goggles, face and apron, scissors in both hands, with her head tilted to the side!!

Bloody scary!!!!!!! :rofl:

Hahaha and it wasn't even Johnny Depp so WHATS THE POINT :rofl:

*prays*

Me too. Anything to get the image of Edward Scissorhands delivering my baby out of my head :shock:

Once again, thanks Emma!

I can honestly say that is one thing i thought when i opened my eyes after i had my epi... she was stodd there, with blood on her goggles, face and apron, scissors in both hands, with her head tilted to the side!!

:sick: :hugs:

i REALLY hope no first time mums to be are lurking on this thread!! :rofl:

*prays*

Once again, thanks Emma!

Lucky she typed Edward first. I literally was going to write Freddie Kreuger but changed my mind at the last minute to marshamllow man :haha:

i think my ideal male midwife would be someone like terry wogan... mature, experienced, dependable. :thumbup:

:dohh: You have AWFUL taste in tv personalities!!! He is too dithery and old... his jokes dont make sense to me!!

I'd choose the doctor from embarrassing bodies!! :thumbup:

*prays*

Once again, thanks Emma!

:sick: :hugs:

i REALLY hope no first time mums to be are lurking on this thread!! :rofl:

Actually, i still think back fondly to my birth... i was cracking jokes with her while she was stitching me up!! She had just saved my life... i was bleeding to death... id admire my handiwork too!! I dont think she understodd fully what my blood disorder entails hahhaha x

LOL You're a loon! What if he got all flustered and his toupe flew off? Or is his hair real? :shrug:

BINGO!!!

He was educated at Cranbrook School in Kent and St George's Hospital Medical School before training in neurosurgery at the University of London

There you go girls, it's official! He's a doctor! I wonder if he'll deliver my next baby if I ask!? x

Maybe if your baby is coming out of your brain :rofl:

:rofl:

lauryn i love your interesting facts :lol:

i'll just tell him thats where my brain is located... voila!!

i'm here all night emma :flower: ... well no i'm not actually i'm off to bed soon! x

just because you think with your vag lauryn it doesn't mean your brain is there :rofl:

and i would hope mr hill would know this!

hahahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://miketron.com/blog/blogs/media/blogs/MIKETRON/vagina_downer.jpg

:dohh: You have AWFUL taste in tv personalities!!! He is too dithery and old... his jokes dont make sense to me!!

the gay blonde one?! no way, every time he would lean down to look i'd be distracted by the bald spot! it wouldn't work........

wogan please :D

or failing that, louis walsh... now that's a contagious laugh!

the gay blonde one?! no way, every time he would lean down to look i'd be distracted by the bald spot! it wouldn't work........

wogan please :D

or failing that, louis walsh... now that's a contagious laugh!

I HATE LOUIS WALSH!!!!!! Is there anyone we both like LOL.

Well yes.. the fact he may be gay is good. At least he's not thinking "yeah id tap that" :rofl: (although, you'd have to be a right perv to see a dilating woman and think that LOL)

But he is a doctor and he has seen hundreds of freaky vaginas and penises before, so nothing would surprise him!!!

Ohhhh my god okay that vagina face picture is going to haunt my dreams tonight.

Right I'm off to bed, but before I go I have come to the conclusion that I want David Dimbleby to deliver my next baby. I will be tweeting him tomorrow :thumbup:

Actually David Dimbleby probably doesn't have twitter. I'll write him a long letter!

:rofl: i don't want to know what you googled to find that lauryn...

hayley we will have to agree to disagree i'm afraid, no joint births for us in the near future!

girls you've been a giggle but it's time for bed for me! night xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->