one born every minute : MALE 'midwife'

I've seen quite a few people, but thats because my town has quite a 'successful' panto every year. Its considered 'one of the best' if a panto could be called such a thing LOL

Ive seen far too many Z-list comedians and celebrities to list them all :rofl: Even that bald guy with the big collar and glasses... oh god whats his name?!!

If i were to choose, i'd pick Mr Blobby.

and THAT is why you wouldn't want him as your midwife :lol:

mr blobby in panto?! wow... i once saw madge from neighbours, and tod from neighbours (does anyone remember him?)

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Not as nice as shane in Home and away though!!!

I've seen quite a few people, but thats because my town has quite a 'successful' panto every year. Its considered 'one of the best' if a panto could be called such a thing LOL

Ive seen far too many Z-list comedians and celebrities to list them all :rofl: Even that bald guy with the big collar and glasses... oh god whats his name?!!

Harry Hill!?!

harry hill?!?! legend!

Harry Hill!?!

LOL I love that Hayley's incredibly vague description is so spot on!

Harry Hill! Now that is far worse than Noel Edmonds. I hate that man! :growlmad:

THATS HIM!!!
No i hate him.

Hes an eejit :rofl: We saw him in selfirdges before christmas when H saw santa, he was signing books. Midweek. He had 12 people in the queue at midday :rofl:

Im glad my description worked, i couldnt think of 'tv burp' either :lol:

He wears platforms.... just, no.

I will ask specifically for a female midwife. I've been abused in the past and I do NOT want a strange male near me at my most vulnerable time, even if they are only doing their job.

mr blobby in panto?! wow... i once saw madge from neighbours, and tod from neighbours (does anyone remember him?)

SO glad someone remembers todd, and his little ponytail, mmmmm pretty!

shane? i don't remember him, was he the itv era or when it moved to channel 5 and got crap?

You would choose THIS over Noel??!!! Imagine him going "push, puuuush" in that dog-awful voice.... urghhh *shudder*

He needs a new outfit too. urghghh he is just cringeworthy!!!

Attachments

• Harry-Hill.jpg
    Harry-Hill.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 0
I will ask specifically for a female midwife. I've been abused in the past and I do NOT want a strange male near me at my most vulnerable time, even if they are only doing their job.

Completely understandable :hugs:

You would choose THIS over Noel??!!! Imagine him going "push, puuuush" in that dog-awful voice.... urghhh *shudder*

hahaha i would definitely choose harry hill!

hahaha i would definitely choose harry hill!

You weirdo :rofl:

I cant say Noel is much better, but at least his clothes are semi-normal!!!

Hell yeaaahhh!! :rofl:

Noel can't even present a TV programme without a contestant being killed! (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Late,_Late_Breakfast_Show) I feel safer with Harry!!!!

Hell yeaaahhh!! :rofl:

Noel can't even present a TV programme without a contestant being killed!(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Late,_Late_Breakfast_Show) I feel safer with Harry!!!!

:sick:

Weirdo's the lot of yas :rofl:

Im leaving this thread now... its hurting my eyes and mind!!!

Also (bit of fact for u here girls ;) as an avid fan of HH :haha:) Harry is actually a dentist :rofl: so at least he is in the medical profession!! x

EDIT: Or possibly even a doctor! I can't remember!!

SO glad someone remembers todd, and his little ponytail, mmmmm pretty!

shane? i don't remember him, was he the itv era or when it moved to channel 5 and got crap?

Mmmmmmmmm Shane

Attachments

• dieter_brummer.jpg
    dieter_brummer.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member