one born every minute : MALE 'midwife'

You would choose THIS over Noel??!!! Imagine him going "push, puuuush" in that dog-awful voice.... urghhh *shudder*

He needs a new outfit too. urghghh he is just cringeworthy!!!

hahaha i would definitely choose harry hill!

You weirdo :rofl:

I cant say Noel is much better, but at least his clothes are semi-normal!!!

:rofl: ok i can really tell you don't watch deal or no deal by your last comment!
allow me to demonstrate...

https://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs451.snc4/50415_305394679704_2166629_n.jpg
https://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/10_01/noelDM0410_228x578.jpg

noel makes harry hill look like he's just come back from modelling at london fashion week :rofl:

I bet Noel would be a massive asshole and insist on pretending to phone the Banker everytime you asked him how dilated you were.

You would choose THIS over Noel??!!! Imagine him going "push, puuuush" in that dog-awful voice.... urghhh *shudder*

Hell yeaaahhh!! :rofl:

Noel can't even present a TV programme without a contestant being killed! (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Late,_Late_Breakfast_Show) I feel safer with Harry!!!!

Is it terrible that this actually made me cackle :rofl:

Also (bit of fact for u here girls ;) as an avid fan of HH :haha:) Harry is actually a dentist :rofl: so at least he is in the medical profession!! x

EDIT: Or possibly even a doctor! I can't rememer!!

a dentist?!?!

not sure that's quite the qualification needed to delve down there :rofl:

Hell yeaaahhh!! :rofl:

Noel can't even present a TV programme without a contestant being killed! (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Late,_Late_Breakfast_Show) I feel safer with Harry!!!!

Is it terrible that this actually made me cackle :rofl:

Not at all!!

Also (bit of fact for u here girls ;) as an avid fan of HH :haha:) Harry is actually a dentist :rofl: so at least he is in the medical profession!! x

a dentist?!?!

hey, harry the dentist or noel the creepy contestant killer!? make your choice!! :rofl: x

a dentist?!?!

hey, harry the dentist or noel the creepy contestant killer!? make your choice!! x

i think that question itself is probably the best form of contraception IN THE WORLD!

:rofl::rofl: a dentist.... hahahaha. NO WAY. I wouldnt let him near me!!

AHhh Noel's clothes... Maybe he is just economical and buys them in charity shops? Ahh bless him. I think its sweet how he wears silly clothes, and calls people on a fake phone.

IS it true that the phone is fake? I dont get deal or no deal. x

I've just realised, you all think im REALLY dim now :dohh:

BINGO!!!

He was educated at Cranbrook School in Kent and St George's Hospital Medical School before training in neurosurgery at the University of London

There you go girls, it's official! He's a doctor! I wonder if he'll deliver my next baby if I ask!? x

:rofl: Hayley don't worry, if anything then it just means that we watch too much t.v!

:rofl::rofl: a dentist.... hahahaha. NO WAY. I wouldnt let him near me!!

AHhh Noel's clothes... Maybe he is just economical and buys them in charity shops? Ahh bless him. I think its sweet how he wears silly clothes, and calls people on a fake phone.

IS it true that the phone is fake? I dont get deal or no deal. x

god you may possibly be the kindest person i've ever seen on this forum, seeking the good in noel edmonds :lol:

actually the phone is real, i love a bit of deal or no deal, i'm the number 1 fan. :smug: (sad i know)

BINGO!!!

He was educated at Cranbrook School in Kent and St George's Hospital Medical School before training in neurosurgery at the University of London

There you go girls, it's official! He's a doctor! I wonder if he'll deliver my next baby if I ask!? x

Maybe if your baby is coming out of your brain :rofl:

BINGO!!!

:rofl:

lauryn i love your interesting facts :lol:

He's a NEURO scientist??!!? Hahahahahahhaha sorry, that is THE funniest thing i've ever heard!!!

Emma, yes i am pretty kind... but my dislike for Harry Hill will mean im nice about anyone!!

I thin ki've seen the 'after the break' adverts where they are live, and he has always been wearing normal clothes. Maybe he likes to stand out from the crowd of wannabe-contestants in the audience?!.

... i can honestly say id rather freebirth than have noel or harry there with me. If the blobster cant make it, no one can!

BINGO!!!

i'll just tell him thats where my brain is located... voila!!

i'm here all night emma :flower: ... well no i'm not actually i'm off to bed soon! x

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest. My friend had a male midwife on the birthing suite at Musgrove and he is apparently extremely good and very sympathetic.

The way I see it is, my drs during labour (and pregnancy) were all male and had to look down there and examine as well. Plenty of female midwives have not been through childbirth. It isn't all about their knowledge of what it feels like, but more about their ability to try to empathise as much as possible and provide support. He was excellent and I really rated him; I would have no issues him delivering any baby of mine.

*prays*
"Please let me dream about Mr Blobby, please let me dream about mr blobby...."

BINGO!!!

i'll just tell him thats where my brain is located... voila!!

i'm here all night emma :flower: ... well no i'm not actually i'm off to bed soon! x

just because you think with your vag lauryn it doesn't mean your brain is there :rofl:

and i would hope mr hill would know this!

*prays*
"Please let me dream about Mr Blobby, please let me dream about mr blobby...."

Me too. Anything to get the image of Edward Scissorhands delivering my baby out of my head :shock:

Once again, thanks Emma!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->