One clueless GAL looking for TTC buddies

:rofl: Yep!! Just found out a couple days ago! Go check out my journal, you can see the progression! So I guess I didn't need the FertilAid afterall!! :haha:

Aw, hon sorry you're not feeling good. From what I've read though, it's totally normal. Hormones are running RAMPANT! If you need rest, rest. If you need to eat, eat. Other stuff can wait. And hopefully hubs gets the idea and gives you a little space cause it sounds like you could use some! You'll be feeling better in a few weeks!

Did you start a pregnancy journal??? I haven't yet but will soon. I want to stalk you!! :ninja:

I feel so bad for even writing this… because it is making me sound like I am a complainer or not even grateful which I TOTALLY AM.

But I feel like crap! LOL I am moody like no tomorrow one min I am happy and the next I am crying. I feel so sorry for my DH I am so mean to him. This isn’t me. When I am here at work I think about how horrible I have been to him and feel like crying. And when I am with him he just irritates me so much! I am officially CRAZY! When he wants to be intimate with me… I pretty much force myself to. Otherwise I may just go 9 months without sex with the way I am feeling.

The mood swings bother me more so than being super tired that I get no house work done and being nauseated.

Other than that I am ok. I hope this is normal. Am I normal?

TOTALLY normal! You pretty much described how I felt pregnant. It doesnt last forever. Its the first trimester for sure! The only time I ever felt like divorcing DH was during first trimester of both pregnancies :haha: He just irritated me for no good reason, I either wanted sex like a crazed maniac or I cringed at the thought of even being touched! I cried all the time, slept all the time, bitched all the time, puked all the time, never cleaned OR cooked :haha: But it does pass and get better. Your body is just flooded with a ton of hormones right now once your body regulates youll be back to "normal"! Then after baby you lose all those hormones and once again become a crying monster :rofl: kidding but it is an emotional time. Hang in there! Youre just starting out! Youll be fine!

Poor hubs has no idea what he's in for. He used to bring home a bottle of wine when I got like that pre-pink lines. Now I guess he'll have to bring home some coconut water and hope for the best!

I feel so bad for even writing this… because it is making me sound like I am a complainer or not even grateful which I TOTALLY AM.

But I feel like crap! LOL I am moody like no tomorrow one min I am happy and the next I am crying. I feel so sorry for my DH I am so mean to him. This isn’t me. When I am here at work I think about how horrible I have been to him and feel like crying. And when I am with him he just irritates me so much! I am officially CRAZY! When he wants to be intimate with me… I pretty much force myself to. Otherwise I may just go 9 months without sex with the way I am feeling.

The mood swings bother me more so than being super tired that I get no house work done and being nauseated.

Other than that I am ok. I hope this is normal. Am I normal?

TOTALLY normal! You pretty much described how I felt pregnant. It doesnt last forever. Its the first trimester for sure! The only time I ever felt like divorcing DH was during first trimester of both pregnancies :haha: He just irritated me for no good reason, I either wanted sex like a crazed maniac or I cringed at the thought of even being touched! I cried all the time, slept all the time, bitched all the time, puked all the time, never cleaned OR cooked :haha: But it does pass and get better. Your body is just flooded with a ton of hormones right now once your body regulates youll be back to "normal"! Then after baby you lose all those hormones and once again become a crying monster :rofl: kidding but it is an emotional time. Hang in there! Youre just starting out! Youll be fine!

Oh WOW! Thank you so much... him I might copy and paste this and show him! LOL I keep apologizing to him. I love him so much I know I do... but I don't see it at the moment :(

What would I do without you girls... gosh!

:rofl: Yep!! Just found out a couple days ago! Go check out my journal, you can see the progression! So I guess I didn't need the FertilAid afterall!! :haha:

Aw, hon sorry you're not feeling good. From what I've read though, it's totally normal. Hormones are running RAMPANT! If you need rest, rest. If you need to eat, eat. Other stuff can wait. And hopefully hubs gets the idea and gives you a little space cause it sounds like you could use some! You'll be feeling better in a few weeks!

Did you start a pregnancy journal??? I haven't yet but will soon. I want to stalk you!! :ninja:

OMG! Congratulations! I am so happy for you MRS JJ. we'll be pretty close... I have a due date of late FEB! You'd be early, mid March?

I haven't started one either but I will, we can stalk each other. I'll get to writing one this weekend!

I really really am truly happy for you. I wish you and your DH all the best. XXXX

Don't stop writing here though ok? You were my first TTC buddie! I want constant updates.

Yep, March 14th! We're so close we get to be bump buddies!!! :friends:

Thanks, hon! We're pretty excited! Hubs has told everyone! I was like, uhhh what happened to telling just close friends and some family?? Lol! But it's ok, it's super cute!

Yep, March 14th! We're so close we get to be bump buddies!!! :friends:

Thanks, hon! We're pretty excited! Hubs has told everyone! I was like, uhhh what happened to telling just close friends and some family?? Lol! But it's ok, it's super cute![/QUOTE

We've stuck to telling family and friends only... it sucks...

I wanna tell the world and especially my work so I don't get laughed at for refusing to pick up a some what heavy box and use the excuse "its too heavy" LOL most people at work know I can lift! So they laugh and say I've gone all girly" Can't wait to hit 12 weeks and tell them all!! mwahahahaha...

6 weeks now so half way there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->