One clueless GAL looking for TTC buddies

:holly: can't remember the last time I experienced breast tenderness but tonight I got up to walk to the other room and I feel this pain in my BBS. Also whole laying down, it feels like they are throbbing but it's a subtle throb, not extremely painful. Just enough pain for me to recognize that the is pain there. Is this a sign of ovulation? No pain in ovaries or cramping yet. My OPK tests were negative today.

Could be! Symptoms are so hard to spot because ovulation, pregnanxy and AF can all seem the same! Hope it's a good sign for you! :dust:

I have not yet allowed myself to get my hopes up..... But last night, I did have unexplained nausea and this morning for no reason, I had unexplained nausea with a crazy runny nose. I had not even eaten yet. I was in the middle of showering and felt sick suddenly. I had to stop my shower, get out and sit down until the feeling passed. I also had to drink a little water which helped. Still no temperature rise. I did not test at all yesterday, but I did test this morning. Not FMU but SMU (second morning urine) around 9:20 am. I had no food or drink yet. It looks positive. What do you all think?

I felt sick most of the day yesterday and don't really feel myself today either. Heading out to physical therapy.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-06-25 at 12.09.57 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2013-06-25 at 12.09.57 PM.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 1
thats an opk? When did you get the other positives? That looks pretty close to a positive! Maybe your surge is just lasting awhile. I dont know about sickness but I know boob pain can be a sign of ovulation.

If thats a hpt thats positive :haha:

Sounds like you're having the most intense and longest ovulation ever! :haha: Is hubs still around. Still BDing??

thats an opk? When did you get the other positives? That looks pretty close to a positive! Maybe your surge is just lasting awhile. I dont know about sickness but I know boob pain can be a sign of ovulation.

If thats a hpt thats positive :haha:

Sorry about that. That is a OPK test. I believe I had a positive on CD27. CD28 were negatives. I did not test at all on CD29. Today is CD30 for me. The tests are below. And the boob pain lasted for that night only. It was gone by the next morning.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-06-25 at 12.27.38 PM.png
    Screen shot 2013-06-25 at 12.27.38 PM.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen shot 2013-06-25 at 12.09.57 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2013-06-25 at 12.09.57 PM.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 0
Sounds like you're having the most intense and longest ovulation ever! :haha: Is hubs still around. Still BDing??

Husby is gone. :nope: His visit was short this time. He arrived on Friday afternoon and had to leave on Sunday afternoon. Well my doctor's office tried to call to give me the results of my blood test to see if I ovulated and if I am pregnant. I missed the relay call yesterday. I will call back after my physical therapy appointment. I'm heading out now.....for real. Take care......

:cry:

So I did not ovulate this cycle. My doctor is giving me until CD35 for AF. If AF does not come by CD35, I will start provera again to start my period. And again on CD5, I will take Clomid for 5 days. But my dose was increased to 100 mg so I'm praying this works. I strongly believe that I ovulate on my own. Just not every month and its very difficult to determine when. I wouldn't be surprised if I ovulate during AF. Starting round two on CD35. I'm currently on CD30. Keeping my head up.:thumbup:

Hang in there!!! That's gotta be tough not knowing. Fx you O soon (but when DH is home)!!

Can you maybe go to where your oh is working? If he's not home around the time you ovulate

:cry:

So I did not ovulate this cycle. My doctor is giving me until CD35 for AF. If AF does not come by CD35, I will start provera again to start my period. And again on CD5, I will take Clomid for 5 days. But my dose was increased to 100 mg so I'm praying this works. I strongly believe that I ovulate on my own. Just not every month and its very difficult to determine when. I wouldn't be surprised if I ovulate during AF. Starting round two on CD35. I'm currently on CD30. Keeping my head up.:thumbup:

I'm not sure if you have already tried this but have you considered Vitex? You can't take it while your on clomid, but its a natural alternative. My sister in law has PCOS and was told she couldn't have children. She went to a naturopath and was told to take Vitex.

After 2 months of use she got a period which she never had unless being on the pill... and 4 months after that got a BFP.

I know my sister takes it too, because she use to get an AF every 2 weeks and horrible break out before... now after taking vitex her AF is like clockwork and no more breakouts. I am pretty sure Vitex is the main ingredient of fertility vitamins like fertility blend.

I think with vitex is really works if you have cycle issues. I mean don't stop what your doing now I'm sure your doctor is helping you in the best way s/he can, I've heard great things about clomid and provera, however Im such a big believer in the natural path first.

At least you can consider this option as a plan B. Oh! and I read that when you are on clomid it can really dry up your CM... maybe you might want to ask your doctor about taking fertilCM while on clomid. on Amazon a few people were writing how it helped them while on clomid.

Now I sound like I work at fertilcm lol. I just love the stuff hehe...

I'm with you BG! I always go the natural way if it's possible. I have been drinking fertility tea and this next cycle I'm going to get hubs and I FertilAid and FertileCM for me. I know some ladies who have gotten their long awaited :bfp: with Vitex and FertileCM so I'm jumping on board!!

How are you feeling lady??

I feel so bad for even writing this… because it is making me sound like I am a complainer or not even grateful which I TOTALLY AM.

But I feel like crap! LOL I am moody like no tomorrow one min I am happy and the next I am crying. I feel so sorry for my DH I am so mean to him. This isn’t me. When I am here at work I think about how horrible I have been to him and feel like crying. And when I am with him he just irritates me so much! I am officially CRAZY! When he wants to be intimate with me… I pretty much force myself to. Otherwise I may just go 9 months without sex with the way I am feeling.

The mood swings bother me more so than being super tired that I get no house work done and being nauseated.

Other than that I am ok. I hope this is normal. Am I normal?

I'm with you BG! I always go the natural way if it's possible. I have been drinking fertility tea and this next cycle I'm going to get hubs and I FertilAid and FertileCM for me. I know some ladies who have gotten their long awaited :bfp: with Vitex and FertileCM so I'm jumping on board!!

How are you feeling lady??

I was using fertile blend and fertilecm. However I was only taking 1 tablet of blend a day. Because i didn't know how much vitex was in one table i didn't want to risk taking too much seeing as my cycles were pretty regular already. I thought it would help me because i recently stopped taking BC.

I hear that sometimes if you are regular it can put you out of wack a little. So be careful and monitor yourself closely. Maybe start slow 1 tablet for the first month and then increase slowly. That was the plan for me.

With FCM that's different I took 3 as recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->