One clueless GAL looking for TTC buddies

Yeah I know!!!

Here is the one I did this morning....

I don't know what to do. Im still in shock.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 5
Omg, YES!! :wohoo:

Super dark too!! What CD are you? Have you told DH yet??

Omg, YES!! :wohoo:

Super dark too!! What CD are you? Have you told DH yet??

Well today is the day my period is due. Yes I peed and then woke him up! LOL.

I guess the only little difference I feel other than symptoms of expecting an AF is that my tailbone hurts a little.

Other than that I would never in my life think it would happen so soon.

I thought I would feel something and know for sure I was preggos. But nope. No sign, thing is I am pretty sure I bumped my tailbone so Im not even sure that is a symptom of from my clumsiness.

Wow wee! I feel scared.

:dance::dance: Thats for sure a :bfp: beautygeek!! How exciting!! :yipee: Lots of people dont have symptoms so dont worry about that thats normal. How do your OH react? :dance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::headspin::dance::wohoo::wohoo:

I'm so happy for you. That is a sho nuff positive. Congratulations a million times.

Thanks so much ladies...

DH was over the moon. We only told our parents and they were thrilled. The first grandchild in my family. I think I saw my Dad shed a tear… hehe. I’m excited and I am so glad I have you girls to talk to. I don’t really want to tell any friends yet just in case. Not until 12 weeks. So its you girls and my immediate family.

This is going to sound weird but I really think what helped me was taking FertileCM I had always had problems with my CM from being on the pill. I really saw a huge improvement in the quality of EWCM. I feel this contributed to the surprise quickness. I was being proactive because at 29 I felt that I didn’t have much time to mess about.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Away love it!! Start a pregnancy journal so we can stalk you!! :ninja:

I'm so glad you said that, not having good quality CM is my issue too and I've been considering FertileCM. I'm totally gonna try it next time!!

Away love it!! Start a pregnancy journal so we can stalk you!! :ninja:

I'm so glad you said that, not having good quality CM is my issue too and I've been considering FertileCM. I'm totally gonna try it next time!!

Oh yes… I knew this right from the start I had bad CM. When people said EWCM I was thinking ‘I don’t remember ever seeing this in my LIFE!’

I read that having bad CM can really hinder conception. I read all about FertileCM and was happy to give it a go for a few months. I wasn’t expecting anything right away.

Yet after a couple of days I noticed a difference and thought, wow even if I don’t get a BFP I want to keep using these. It just made me want to BD more which was an issue when I stopped BC, and I dunno things were just feeling better in the BD department. LOL

It says to stop using once confirmed pregnant. It’s a shame you have to stop. I loved being on them.

Nice!! I promised DH, the second AF shows I'm putting in my order!

:wave:

Hello. Been AWOL trying to recover from a low impact rear end accident. Didn't realize it did so much damage. Whiplash, Shifted spine, pinched nerves ugh. :nope:

Short weekend for Husby. He leaves early Sunday morning. :sad2::brat:

Where is my BFP? I'm on... .(it's after midnight so) CD27. Check out my chart for my bbt.
I know some of you mentioned that a few of my tests looked positive but my temperature didn't confirm so I'm not sure what it's going on.

I had labs done on CD22 so I'm waiting on the results. Hopefully I get a call Monday of next week. My doctor prescribed four months of provera but she didn't specify when i should begin taking it after the first Cycle. I think she had high hopes that I would fall pregnant during my first clomid cycle. :nope:
At least not yet.

I wonder if I should expect to ovulate later being that my normal cycles are irregular and extremely long? Also, does anyone know how long clomid is effective in one cycle? I took clomid CD5-9. If I ovulate On CD28, would that be considered a clomid ovulation? What about CD40, or CD50? I've had cycles 80+days long so I'm just wondering how long clomid is effective. How are things going for you all? Any news?

I don't really know much about clomid... I'd call the doc and ask about it.

Everything is ok here, just waiting to ovulate. :coffee:

Since its your first cycle of clomid it may take a cycle to figure everything out. Do you ovulate on your own? I took clomid with #1 cycle days 5-9 and usually ovulated a week later. I took it 3 months in a row then took a 3 month break and 4th cycle I got my :bfp: they should be monitoring you better, I'd call and ask all your questions! I'd get labs and ultrasounds and the ultrasounds were always spot on in telling me I had eggs ready to be fertilized :winkwink:

So you all know I've been waiting on ovulation on this first round of clomid. I routinely took an OPK test this evening around 9pm and the results are below. Tell me what you think. [-o<

Attachments

• CD27OPKpm1.jpg
    CD27OPKpm1.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 6
Thats a positive if Ive ever seen one! Time to get to :sex: :sex: :sex: All you can till your OH has to leave again just to keep your bases covered. And temping is not always accurate and different for every woman so to me an OPK is more reliable than temping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->