One faint postive now all negative. UGH!!!!

zachmomma91

Reaction score
Hi everyone im new to this group and hoping I can get some answers;

On Sept 15th I had some light bleeding only visible when wiping, this happened for two days which came with back cramps and cramps in my front. Thought period would come but did not, took a test on Monday night on sept 22nd got a faint positive which came with a feeling of tiredness, some nausea to certain smells and tons of clear discharge. Took another test Tuesday afternoon came out negative, was told to get a digital test but also negative, this continued negative up until Friday. Took a break now 14 dpo took a first response one with the pinkish red lines still negative, over the weekend felt more hungry, craving nachos like extreme and had to be movie theatre type of nachos, peeing more than usual (every hour and half), excessive thirst, bottoms of feet swelling and cramping in back when standing for to long. Emotions have been so crazy feeling happy one minute sad the next, cried to my husband because my sister put bacon inside the soup I made, been trying for 8 months now so hoping this will be a BFP. Husband thinks im pregnant remembers how I was when pregnant with our first son but this time im not as bad, ive been more irritable screaming at people and im not like that im normally very shy but everyone's making me angry. Insurance doesn't cover blood test unless possible miscarriage. Thanks in advance for all responses.

Michelle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->