One night stands?

Babydance

Reaction score
Does anyone else find it amazing that some ladies can just have a one night stand once and fall pregnant yet it can take others months and months!? They must get horny when they ovulate? .. if they do isn't mother nature a clever little clogs?!
Sorry pointless thread was just thinking about it lol xxx

I definately get the horn when ov'ing - but it still took a year to get my :bfp:

I have two friends that got prego on one night stands and it took me almost 4 years to get knocked up by my husband. Its agree its just crazy how it all works out!

I know, i knew a girl at my school who had had 4 abortions by 6th year!!!? and i have a friend who has struggled for about 6 years!
Erin how did it happen for you after the 4 years? I'd love to give my friend any tips!! xxx

I know when i'm ovulating because i get well horny! my DH knows when i am too lol! I have 28 day cycles and have gotten pregnant 5 times the first month of trying, Ive always had a 'leave it to nature' attitude rather than 'trying' and i'm sure thats what helped, I have 2 friends that have had babies from one night stands x

It's amazing how the body works! I was lucky enough to fall on my first month trying but mc then fell again straight away with no AF in between but i did work out when i was ov i didnt notice i was more horny just that it felt easier! xx

I often think about this too. We tried for 5 years and had two MCs, the last one being two years ago. I don’t get how some ppl can get pregnant so easily while others have to try for so long.

I often think about this too. We tried for 5 years and had two MCs, the last one being two years ago. I don’t get how some ppl can get pregnant so easily while others have to try for so long.

Hey hun it's lovely to see your in 3rd tri after trying for so long!! :hugs: xxx

I think most of the reason why some people have trouble when they are trying is because of stress. i mean, cuz if someone isnt getting pregnant, it can be frustrating and cause stress even if they think they arent stressed. And stress has been shown to hinder conception.

My Dad's a hypnotherapist and has helped people to conceive i think thats why i conceived so quickly i got so stressed about starting to "try" that he gave me a session to calm me down. Apparently if your both healthy and have "unexplained fertility" alot of the problems are in the mind xx

The whole one night stand thing used to really upset me me and my husband tried for 2 years and didnt prevent for another 18 months on top of that. Yet a lot of the girls I went to school with have kids and dont know who the dad is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->