• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

One step cheapie test users !!! Please read

I'm definitely one of those ' it came up at minute 9 and that's before 10 right' kind of people :haha:

I know i should just wait until its due and test but now ive got the inkling that it might be something so now I cant help myself. Ive got no symptoms other than my boobs being sore ( normal before AF for me ) and the amount of negative ive had between the positives makes me questions it.

Are you holding out to test? Im due AF Sunday if it goes to 29 days again!
Yea the boobs thing is a sign of af for me too which I have now so I’m not holding out hope, but I think I’ll wait until atleast Monday to test.
But you were testing early so any results you get from now would be the ones that count.

Just rechecked my dates from my last cycle and day 25 for me is from Friday , day 29 is next Tuesday (19th)! SO im way ahead of myself.... I thought day 29 was Sunday .... Think I should definitely be waiting now ..

Update !!!
Grabbed a cheap one from the chemist when grabbing my sons medicine!! A ‘ test the day of your missed period’

top test is last nights that came up around minute 8

bottom came up in two minutes !!

3427C643-6EF9-4AD9-B968-D746344C7680.jpeg

Omg bfp
:bfp:
congratulations..

I brought the exact same tests this morning lol

Thank you!!

now to just hope it gets darker!

Need to order some from amazon but dont really want the digital ones just yet do I??

I still dont believe it... Its definitly darker than yestday but im not due on till the weekend at least!

Just rechecked my dates from my last cycle and day 25 for me is from Friday , day 29 is next Tuesday (19th)! SO im way ahead of myself.... I thought day 29 was Sunday .... Think I should definitely be waiting now ..

I’m the day after you, I tested today and it was bfn.. I’ll use the 2nd test in the morning

Boots early response.. it came up straight away and is pink.. hard to see on the picture and the lighting in my house is ridiculous but it’s there.. I’ll test again tomorrow but I’m scared..

A9403C46-F528-4D46-A080-B2586805CD81.jpeg

Ooooohhh @Mummy23beauts i can see it!!!
Are you going to test again tomorrow ??
I ordered some early response digis that are due today . Their clear blue early response but worried they won’t pick it up and I’ll be disappointed !!

Ooooohhh @Mummy23beauts i can see it!!!
Are you going to test again tomorrow ??
I ordered some early response digis that are due today . Their clear blue early response but worried they won’t pick it up and I’ll be disappointed !!
Did you get a twin pack? Maybe wait to do a digi?
I’m going to wait until Monday to test again my stomach is in knots and it’s not great because I currently have a tummy bug..

Yes it’s a twin pack !!
Did a normal one and a digi !!!

Want to tell hubby but worried because I haven’t gone past my actual ‘ due date ‘ yet!!

surly a positive digi is a good sign right!!

2E418CC0-D745-4111-9667-EB70DB4949BD.jpeg

I just can’t help myself

have had some af type cramping today . Nothing major but there . My periods have been varying between 25-29 days and today is day 25 so I’m
Not really sure when I’m due

Not sure I can keep it a secret for 4 days either ! X

go buy a digi !! These are the clear blue early response ones x

I just can’t help myself

have had some af type cramping today . Nothing major but there . My periods have been varying between 25-29 days and today is day 25 so I’m
Not really sure when I’m due

Not sure I can keep it a secret for 4 days either ! X

go buy a digi !! These are the clear blue early response ones x
I’ll order one off Amazon now..
But if today is day 25 I’d class that as af due date and surprise hubby.. I mean it doesn’t get any better than seeing it in words x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"