One step faint lines

Becca_89

Reaction score
Hello,

I posted previously some tests which had lines, they have turned out to not be anything.

I am still waiting to come on, I have been off the pill for 3 months so not too sure when I would be ovulating. I suspected ovulation over a week ago, EW discharge and a high OPK.

I have been cramping and a POAS addict, so have been taking one step tests to feed my addiction.

I haven’t been getting any shadow lines in this pack til now.
Can you see the lines on these tests? Or am I crazy?
Tia

DE3DE5FB-A48F-4B87-AA11-FEDAC68BC20F.jpeg 69910986-64E1-4A96-A34F-58A71AD0E5EC.jpeg

I see them but not sure if I see colour in them. Do you have any other tests you can try? Good luck :dust:

Thank you! I’m not sure if I see colour either. I don’t have any other tests at the moment but I can get some on order for tomorrow, good old amazon!

I definately see them. How long after did you take the pic?
I think i see pink in the second ones on both of them.

Good lucK!

Can see those lines !

I have been having the same issue with one step ! Are you going to test again ?

I definately see them. How long after did you take the pic?
I think i see pink in the second ones on both of them.

Good lucK!
The bottom test was dry, but that was darker and first morning urine. The other was second urine and still within time limit.

thank you x

Can see those lines !

I have been having the same issue with one step ! Are you going to test again ?
I have just tested again, it’s night time where I am, there is a line but it’s fainter. It might be they were evaps or it might be as it’s diluted?

Are you getting similar lines? These are the thin tests from Amazon. I had used them over the past few days and had no shadows, which is why I’m thinking things?

Can see a line hon.
Are ttc again? How's baby doing? .

These are the exact same results I have been having! Positive one minute then negative the next morning! I found in my last pregnancy though that I did better with SMU compared to first! Maybe try with that if you have spare tests?

this is my smu, just a shadow of a line again. My guess is it’s my tests.
I saw your thread and your asda test looks pretty positive. How are your one steps looking now?

I saw your thread and your asda test looks pretty positive. How are your one steps looking now?

forgot to upload it, can’t see anything.

0914F07B-E7B7-4C13-830D-61696E487B74.jpeg

Thanks @Becca_89 , Ran out of the one step ones and stopped myself from buying more yesterday because ill end driving myself mad . The asda one came in a pack of two but one was negative (pm) and that one had a hint of a line at around the 8 minute mark ( am next morning ) but I just don't know if that's just too close to the 10 minute ending part for it to be viable?!

When are you due AF?

Just read that your off the pill and waiting for it to show ](*,)

Are you going to give it a couple of days and test again ? Maybe the HCG just isnt high enough to detect it yet? x

Well I ordered some 6 day early clear blue tests and you can see the white line clearly, so it’s a negative!

I could possibly be 10dpo, so would expect a line by now. When are you due to have Af?
X

Thanks @Becca_89 , Ran out of the one step ones and stopped myself from buying more yesterday because ill end driving myself mad . The asda one came in a pack of two but one was negative (pm) and that one had a hint of a line at around the 8 minute mark ( am next morning ) but I just don't know if that's just too close to the 10 minute ending part for it to be viable?!

When are you due AF?
Gosh it’s so frustrating! These tests are creating all sorts of lines and trauma! Hope you get an answer soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->