One step IC's opinions please

angelbump

Reaction score
Are these tests any good ive just ordered some. They are 10mlu :)
Please let me know your opinions on them. Anything to look out for things like that. Thanks ladies x

They are the ones I use and have had both my kids bfps with :) I definitely rate them

Thanks ladies gonna give one a go tomorrow i think :)

I have been using these for more than a year and most of the time they have been reliable. I had one ages ago that gave me a faint pink line but it amounted to nothing. Sometimes you see pencil thin grey lines on them which aren't positive lines so look out for those! Previous cycle I had what looked like super faint lines on a few of them, but they didn't progress. I don't know if these were faulty, but I have had a number of chemicals recently and all of them progressed a little and showed on other brands of tests too, whereas this time that didn't happen, also my af is more my typical af whereas with the chemicals it was different so I'm inclined to think these were faulty.
I would say if you're a poas addict, they are cheap to buy lots of and use at will, for me they have mostly been reliable but bear in mind you may have some that are faulty. But this is the same with most tests tbh. The only tests I have had which haven't been faulty have been FRER (the only thing with these is you frequently have an obvious indent on them and sometimes the control line has been a little weird).
Cassanovum ICs are like One Step but wider and you can order these from Amazon but I would say these are more likely to be faulty and less reliable than One Step. There's almost always an obvious line where the test line is and sometimes it shows as pink but half of it clear the and the other half super faint - I have had this a few times with these tests so possibly a good idea to stay away from those.
Having said all this, I think unless you see false negatives, any of these cheap tests will show positive and progress, albeit slowly many a time, so probably perfectly reliable if you do get pregnant and cheaper than stocking your cupboards with expensive brand names

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->