One Tubers

KimmyB I'll be sad to see you go. I can understnad how you want to distance yourself from pregnancy and ttc reminders though. Its such a difficult time when your stuck in the time frame of waiting ttc again. Its like one step forward followed by 2steps backwards. It feels like it goes on for ages. I do hope you pop back in and update us with how things are going not just on the ttc front. All the very best for the future.

Kimmy,
Sad to see you go but I totally know how you feel I can barely go to my OB because there are sooooo many pregnant women there. It makes me so sad. I spend alot of time in the LTTC section on her because there arent as many BFP announcements. Trust me I am happy for everyone who gets theirs but it is still hard knowing you want something so bad. Hope all goes well for you and your recovery is short.

Hi all,

Josiejo I hope the bleeding goes quickly and your new cycle brings you another BFP.

Puppymom how is your 2ww going?

I am now down to 12days till my op. It will be a relief to have it over and done with. I hope things has improved from last time. They said my tube was inflammed could have benn from the ectopic or could have been unrelated. Was on ab's then to help clear it up I am just wondering the damage that might have been done.

Me and DH have been disagreeing lately. I said something to him about drinking beer which has become alot more frequent since the heat has commenced and my ectopic as now he thinks the infertility is "my problem". He completely snapped at me. So unhappy with him today. It was ok for me to miss out on Coffee, coke etc and take pills for a year with no luck getting pregnant to try and keep my body as healthy as possible but he can't do anything. It makes me so mad. In June he has a sperm test that showed a lowered motility and high number of abnormal sperm forms and I pestered for him to take menevite and cut down on alcohol, coffee and soft drinks. I even accused him at some stage of not helping the situation of me not been pregnant by his unhealthy lifestyle habits. Well now the Dr said my tube is iffy he thinks he can get of scott free again like its all my fault I am not pregnant and his sperm is fine. So not happy with him at the moment. His been so insensitive and doesn't feel like he is there for me on an emotional level what so ever. He just doesn't get how heartbroken I am not been pregnant, not been able to try and having 2losses this year. Boohoo
Sorry girls for the vent.

Hi guys!

Sorry ive not been around ive been away for the weekend with my lovely girl friends for a 30th birthday to watch sister act at the london palladium its been fantastic had a great time and just when i thought i was getting my mind away from this ttc lark 2 of my close mates announced they were pregnant this weekend, im so so happy for them but so so jelous lol...

Oh well gonna go with the flow but hoping it dont take too long dunno how often i can put up with these horrible cysts im getting month by month!!

Hope everyones well ???

Shell'sAngels sounds like you had a great weekend.
How is everyone else going? Quiet thread at the moment. Must be the weekends.
I have been so down. I am hoping after the surgery I will be feeling better and have some hope again that this month might be it IYKWIM.
CD 32 today and no AF. Its got 2days to arrive before I will still have it whilst having surgery. Dr said he would still do it but that is abit gross. Seeing as I know all 3 surgeons and all. One of them is my work collegues boyfriend. Seems so wrong he is seeing my whoohaa. Never mind. Wonder if I can disguise myself somehow.
I wanted AF late so I had time to recover post surgery before O so we can try this coming cycle. Dr said thats when Ill have the best chance of getting pregnant. Now my DH has taken work out of town 3.5hrs away and will be away for 2weeks so I dont even think he will be near me when I am near O. So unhappy. Even if he delays it by a few days or a week I still think I will miss the fertile window. Bit early to tell when AF hasn't arrived yet. I just can't seem to win.
I had a major melt down yesterday after reading my report online at work that says I have 4 cysts in my uterus. I wish the stupid Dr thought top tell me that. Its been 2months since that scan and no one thinks I need to know that obviously. Grrrr. Seems I have the works. Cysts, one tube, endo, PID, adhesions. Feeling the odds are stacked against me getting pregnant again even with IVF.
On a more positive note my IVF package should arrive this week I hope.

Hey gals. Kimmyb- sorry to hear you are feeling down and leaving us. I do understand the need to get away but I hope you don't go to far or for to long, its good to talk especially to people who understand your struggle.

Shellsangels- Cheers to your next cycle!

Puppymom- Thanks. That might be the next step. I'm trying to relax and take it easy but I'd feel better having easy monitored more closely for issues:) $125 is pretty steep though, hope my insurance kicks in like it should.

Olivia2- I never heard gravity as a factor, I think the body just does its thing!

Zero7- Welcome! you are in good company. I just got here not to long ago and its been cool.

As for me, still a weird cycle, no pain at all on either side. It has been getting progressively lighter the pain each cycle since the surgery, but usually there is something right after O through AF so its like ok I o'd on that side. This cycle, nada! so as always hoping for a surprise:)

Shell'sAngels sounds like you had a great weekend.
How is everyone else going? Quiet thread at the moment. Must be the weekends.
I have been so down. I am hoping after the surgery I will be feeling better and have some hope again that this month might be it IYKWIM.
CD 32 today and no AF. Its got 2days to arrive before I will still have it whilst having surgery. Dr said he would still do it but that is abit gross. Seeing as I know all 3 surgeons and all. One of them is my work collegues boyfriend. Seems so wrong he is seeing my whoohaa. Never mind. Wonder if I can disguise myself somehow.
I wanted AF late so I had time to recover post surgery before O so we can try this coming cycle. Dr said thats when Ill have the best chance of getting pregnant. Now my DH has taken work out of town 3.5hrs away and will be away for 2weeks so I dont even think he will be near me when I am near O. So unhappy. Even if he delays it by a few days or a week I still think I will miss the fertile window. Bit early to tell when AF hasn't arrived yet. I just can't seem to win.
I had a major melt down yesterday after reading my report online at work that says I have 4 cysts in my uterus. I wish the stupid Dr thought top tell me that. Its been 2months since that scan and no one thinks I need to know that obviously. Grrrr. Seems I have the works. Cysts, one tube, endo, PID, adhesions. Feeling the odds are stacked against me getting pregnant again even with IVF.
On a more positive note my IVF package should arrive this week I hope.

So sorry Hunni men can be insensitive at time. Your surgery will be here before you know it.

So sorry I was very busy this weekend lots of things going on. Hope everyone is doing well. So far the 2WW has been fast but now that the weekend is over I am sure it will drag on.

Hey gals. Kimmyb- sorry to hear you are feeling down and leaving us. I do understand the need to get away but I hope you don't go to far or for to long, its good to talk especially to people who understand your struggle.

Shellsangels- Cheers to your next cycle!

Puppymom- Thanks. That might be the next step. I'm trying to relax and take it easy but I'd feel better having easy monitored more closely for issues:) $125 is pretty steep though, hope my insurance kicks in like it should.

Olivia2- I never heard gravity as a factor, I think the body just does its thing!

Zero7- Welcome! you are in good company. I just got here not to long ago and its been cool.

As for me, still a weird cycle, no pain at all on either side. It has been getting progressively lighter the pain each cycle since the surgery, but usually there is something right after O through AF so its like ok I o'd on that side. This cycle, nada! so as always hoping for a surprise:)

Funny you mention this BK because I didnt feel any Ov pains this cycle either so I have no ideal what side I Ov on. I do have very tender breast and that usually happens after Ov so I know I Ov just not sure which side.
:wacko:

huh, thats something. How long ago did you have your tube removed? Its been about 5 months now for me.

Morning ladies.

CD33 for me and still no AF. Where is she. Probably terrorising some poor lady who didn't want her to visit. I have all signs its coming just no blood. Did anyone else have irregular cycles after their EP? Its 3months for me almost since surgery.

puppymom glad to hear the first start of the ttw has been quick. Hope the last half is just as quick. Are yu a POAS addict like me or wait till AF is late?

Olivia,
Not so much anymore I used to be but since I have started the more relaxed approach I havent been POAS addict. I did however POAS last month becuase I was a few days late but the witch finally came. Hope yours comes real soon or maybe you have a BFP had you taken a test?

I have POAS twice puppymom. We used condoms so the chance was like no chance anyway. BFN of course. Of course that would be a wonderful surprised if it was a BFP but I would be embarrassed to ring the surgeon and cancel when he was adament I wait 3months and have the lap again. I have only had a CD34 cycle once in the last 15months usually its around CD31 every month. Its safe to turn up now and only 1day to go or else Ill be still on AF whilst having the surgery. I'll be pee'd off if its not here by Thursday as this Thursday is the day he wanted to do it but I said no as I'd have AF. The only one time I want AF it doesn't show.

Hello ladies- hope you are all really well.

My cycle has been a bit strange this month. Since my op (EP op) I have had pain from ov right through to AF which has been a bit of a worry as it always on my good side. This month, I have had on off pain and the witch seemed to be well on her way as normal but now all those symptoms have gone!

I am now on day 29 of a 28-30 day cycle and no real symptoms of witch or anything. Normally I would KNOW she was just around the corner (proper dull aches and pains) but nothing - just the odd twinge here and there and only on the good side- which is my right side btw!!

Anyway- we will see what happens!!! Love and hugs xx

Have you tested Zero? I get bad pain in my good side. Well actually its the bad side but the only side with the tube so I guess its replaced the good side IYKWIM!
I have heard that EP is more common in the right side? Is this true has anyone heard? This was years ago when I was doing my midwifery. I can't see why any side you would be more likely to have an EP.
I am so crampy and no AF. Must come tomorrow the way its going the back pain is awful and I never get AF after abut 6am in the morning so expecting it overnight. I feel its trying.
9 days to go and counting. Ouch

Both of my EP were on my right side so I wonder if there is something to that.

God - I hope not - I only have the right side left!! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->