One Tubers

Zero from what I have read from other people EP seems equally distributed thats why I was wondering if what I heard was true. I don't know.
I am on CD34 today. I ovulated almost 3weeks ago. This wait is ridiculous I just want AF now. I am definately not UTD. I tested just in case although we used protection. This is so frustrating.
I am pleased to have 2days off finally after working the last few days. Yeah. I so need a break from work.

Hope you enjoy your days off. Just relax and take some time for yourself. Hope AF comes real soon if she is gonna show.

Olivia - Hope AF comes soon for you hon. xx

Mine came today after thinking she might not. Never mind - on to another fresh cycle. I'm gonna try B50, co-enzyme Q10, and selenium from this month and have also started to lose a bit of weight. All helps!!!

xxx

I am on the weight loss train also Zero. Well that was until I just scoffed a bar of white chocolate. Just a few kilos would be nice to loose before Christmas.
8days to go till surgery and my AF lasts 8days. I am feeling deflated about that. Please just bloody arrive today NOW! I had a spot last night. I know it wants to come but can't seem to make it. Is there anything I can do to hurry it up? Does sex work, jumping on the spot etc? I am getting desperate.

I am on the weight loss train also Zero. Well that was until I just scoffed a bar of white chocolate. Just a few kilos would be nice to loose before Christmas.
8days to go till surgery and my AF lasts 8days. I am feeling deflated about that. Please just bloody arrive today NOW! I had a spot last night. I know it wants to come but can't seem to make it. Is there anything I can do to hurry it up? Does sex work, jumping on the spot etc? I am getting desperate.

Sex does sometimes help!!!

I am doing the Slimming World diet - its easy and I dont feel hungry which is always the thing that throws me off the rails!! Lost 3.5 lbs in first week :happydance:

Hope you get released onto a fresh cycle soon hon. xxxx

AF has sort of arrived. I am really concerned actually. It was late and not like it should be. Af for me is dark and heavy and so far its like the bleeding I had with my EP. Its pink and mucous like not at all like normal AF. It was late and still more spotting when usally its flooding. WTF? I guess its only normal to be concerned after going thorugh what we have been through in the past. HPT is negative and the chanve of me been pregnant would be so slim. We used protection except once which was well over a week after I O'd. Oh and my boobs are so sore. I just want normal heavy AF. Please make it come lol
Zero I haven't heard of the Slimming World diet. Me I am trying not to pig out and using the wii fit for exercise.
Hello to everyone else. 1week to go until surgery. AF should be leaving the building by then if it actually turns into AF so thats good.

I have noticed since my EP that my Af is all over the place. Some months its 3 days other month 5 some months light and others really heavy. Kind of annoying and confusing. Usually my first day is like what you are describing.

I have noticed since my EP that my Af is all over the place. Some months its 3 days other month 5 some months light and others really heavy. Kind of annoying and confusing. Usually my first day is like what you are describing.

Mine is not the same since EP either. I have had a couple of 26 day cycles just recently which is odd for me and its not as heavy as it used to be (it was never very heavy to be honest). xx

I hope its just that then. I have had spots yesterday which I never get. Then today its abit heavier but still not full flow IYKWIM. I am used to my heavy ones so this is very strange for me.

Hi ladies!

Sorry to see a couple of you got af :-(

Im just coming up to ovulation again (love these short cycles lol) however i think its gonna be on the bad side this month so im prob out :-(... i normally ovulate on cd 10 which is friday and im feeling the pains on the bad side right now grrrr...

Ah well christmas bfp hopefully!! gettin rather broody now that my sister and best mate are pregnant !!!!

Love to all xx

Good luck for this cycle Shell'sAngels. You never know your remaining tube can jump over and catch it on the other side. Hope you catch the egg. Would be such a lovely Christmas present. I am on CD1 :happydance:

I'm hoping for a bfp by Christmas to. I wrote that down as my goal for my bday to get pregnant by the end of the year and carry to full term. Come on answered prayers!

I am praying for all us one tubers to have wonderful Christmas presents in the appearance of a BFP. When I started ttc mid last year I really expected to have a pregnant belly last Christmas. Kind of sad to think another year gone and still none :nope:
But its a good feeling knowing at this stage there is a slight possibility that I could get UTD and even have a scan and see a heart beat before Christmas. Yeah it hasn't happened in the last 18months so I guess its unlikely too but still some hope lol
CD3 for me. I think I O on my tubeless side last month I know that doesn't mean anything but maybe I will O on my tube side this month.
5days to go till op. Ouch but looking forward to some news and hopefully its good news. Also I have been reading in places not to ttc for 4-6months post lap surgery (not related to EP surgery just lap in general) I am having another lap and Dr told me this will be the best chance in the next few months to get pregnant. Now I am concerned it will be too soon post lap to ttc but I also dont want to miss any opportunities to catch the egg.

I started trying 2 months after my last lap which was the tube removal. I would think unless they do something major then you should be fine to try whenever.

I know what you mean about Christmas. I just wish it would happen now so I can feel relaxed and ready before Christmas. I wouldnt even ask for anything else just a BFP.
Fxxx for us all.

They are putting dye through my remaining tube (hopefully its going to go through) and looking at some cysts in the uterus which were most likely shed with AF (FX for that too) and repairing some scar tissue on my you know what from my first birth. Don't even know if I can BD this cycle. I am due to O about a week after the op so we will see if I can tolerate it. I hope so as the last 4months not trying when we want a baby have been torture. I know 1cycle is nothing but I have been looking forward to try again.

Hey girls, I know I said I was signing off for a while but here I am again to tap your wisdom :blush: I've been keeping track of how you're all doing :flower:

So, I had methotrexate 8th Oct then ended up having surgery on 18th Oct to remove my left tube

Anyway, I have been not-so-patiently awaiting my af to give me reassurance that my body is getting back to some kind of normal...

I thought I may have ovulated approx 12-14 days ago due to various factors (which i posted about). Anyway, I started bleeding yesterday evening, which was a big shock as I had no symptoms that af was imminent! Before ectopic would get sore boobs and period pains for few days before af showed but this time nada! (I should also mention that I stopped bleeding after ectopic on 22nd oct)

I do now have some lower abdominal pains however but boobs fine. Also the blood is bright red (not brownish like the beginning of a period-however, i did bleed for 3 weeks throughout the ectopic experience so I doubt I have any "old" blood left!!) Is this af? Or should I be worried? I am worried anyway so any experiences shared would be greatly appreciated. Hope you're all well!

Kim x

Hi KimmyB,

Was a while ago since i had my tube removal but i do remember the same thing happening to me, and it was for sure af! but im the same as you i get bloated, pms pains for a couple days previous etc etc and it just appeared and yes was bright red, so id say this is af.

Well im not sure whats going on this cycle im so confussed! my temps are going down (i ov'd yesterday) when i thought they should go up?... im still unsure on which side i ovulated cuse i was getting pains on both?? and sex was far to painful last night to do anything but did bd in the morning... gonna give it a blast 2night too as the pains have eased, which is also confusing me cuse i get the pains normally right thro till af, and also i get possitve opks for a couple days running but nope got a possitive yesterday nothing today! hmmmm........ at least im thankful for not so much pain this month! fingers crossed it stays that way!

I wrote a post and it wouldn't send. Boohoo.

KimmyB I would say its AF due to the fact you think you O 12-14days earlier which means it would be right on time. EP does funny things to you cycles. Mine are really long between, really heavy but not lasting as long as they use to. Well so far anyway. Yeah so one down another 1-2 to go if you are going to ttc after. They are all milestones hey? Now its been a few days is it like AF or completely different?

Shell'sAngels some people take a few days after O for temps to rise. Mine go up slowly over a 2-3day period post O. You probably have O just your temps are slow to rise which is very normal.

Me I am hanging out for my op. 3days to go. This ovary pain in my only tube side is really worrying me. I can't wait to get some answers really hopeing it doesn't shatter my change of concieving without IVF.

Yeh it's more like af now, quite heavy though as you've mentioned. I've never been so pleased to see the old witch!

Good luck for your op Olivia2! i'll be thinking of you
xxx

Thanks Kimmy I now just can't wait to have it done and over with and actually start ttc again. I just hope the tube is open and if not that we can't start IVF soonish. I call the hospital in a few hours to get my time to come in. I am hopeing its early so I have the best possible chance of coming home the same day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->