One Tubers

Hi Olivia, funny you should say increase in sex drive but I can't get enough of my husband atm, been like it since Sunday! (sorry tmi!!) :blush: But I don't know if thats just coz we haven't been able to do the deed for 6 weeks!! Perhaps I'll try the OPKs for a month (I got loads off the net, never used them before) I guess I just want my body to get back to normal in time for us ttc again in 2 months and 5 days (not that i'm counting or anything...)

And wrt the running on the spot i'm unsure, perhaps someone else will be able to offer some pearls of wisdom.

Thanx for the advice hun xxx

thanks guys! shes here in full flow lol im starting to chart this month got no idea if ive done it right or if the link is at the bottom of this page...

thanks guys! shes here in full flow lol im starting to chart this month got no idea if ive done it right or if the link is at the bottom of this page...

Shells I can see it looks good to me. Good Luck with charting.

Olivia,
I am not real sure about the gravity I asked my dr if that had something to do with it because when I had mine I was playing softball every night and thought that maybe too much activity caused it. She said that is has more to do with the flangey like things that push the egg down the tube versus gravity and they probaby were just not working well enough. Not that they wouldnt work at all but sometimes not as good as other times.

Hello ladies :flower: please may I join your lovely thread? Its wonderful that there is a thread for those of us that have had ectopics and/or tubal removal! No-one else really knows what we have been through or how we feel afterwards - so I would love to be part of your team!

Just a little about me- I had a m/c in Oct08 at 12 weeks and then an ectopic in Jan 09 found at 6weeks via a scan after I was experiencing pain. By the time they took me to surgery (and I had to wait over 24 hours in great pain), my left tube had ruptured and so I lost it.

The consultant said that the other tube and the rest of my 'insides' looked healthy, so here's hoping!

Really look forward to getting to know all of you and joining in with offering support and virtual :hugs: xxxx

PS - Sorry for mini rant about the pain/surgery - but it makes me angry when I think about it!! :blush:

Welcome Zero! You'll find yourself right at home here :)

I'm also relatively new to this thread but everyone is really supportive and ready to advise on anything.

Sorry to hear all you've been through :hug: I also ended up needing surgery (after a few weeks of knowing it was ectopic and having the methotrexate job fail on me :wacko:) So I can relate in some way to what you've been through.

Sending lots of babydust your way :dust:

xxx

Hi Kimmy and thanks for the welcome.

I have read through most of this thread and I feel at home already! As said before only those of us who have been through this truely 'know'.

Are you in the healing phase after an EP? - see that you are currently waiting to ttc?

xx

Hello ladies :flower: please may I join your lovely thread? Its wonderful that there is a thread for those of us that have had ectopics and/or tubal removal! No-one else really knows what we have been through or how we feel afterwards - so I would love to be part of your team!

Just a little about me- I had a m/c in Oct08 at 12 weeks and then an ectopic in Jan 09 found at 6weeks via a scan after I was experiencing pain. By the time they took me to surgery (and I had to wait over 24 hours in great pain), my left tube had ruptured and so I lost it.

The consultant said that the other tube and the rest of my 'insides' looked healthy, so here's hoping!

Really look forward to getting to know all of you and joining in with offering support and virtual :hugs: xxxx

PS - Sorry for mini rant about the pain/surgery - but it makes me angry when I think about it!! :blush:

Welcome Zero so sorry for your experience. This is a great group of ladies I am amazed at how many of us there are it is nice to know that you are not alone with your struggles and pain although I wish none of us were here at all. Best of luck in getting your BFP and Healthy happy baby.

Just a reminder feel free to add the One Tuber's to your signatures. The link is on pg 4 first post. My work computer sucks and I cant see who does and doesnt have the signature already.

Yes I'm currently 17 days post surgery and feeling much more like my old self (except for my war wound and painful sneezing/laughing!)

We plan to ttc in January as I had the methotrexate before my tube ruptured. So we have to wait 3 months before trying again!

How about you? Are you currently ttc?
xxx

Oh well, body was playing tricks with me. :witch: just got me.

Good luck to everyone else, will speak soon xx

So sorry Josie I hate that stupid witch. Saw your pg test and they looked good are you sure its full force AF??? Maybe implantation???

Thanks for welcome puppymom :flower: I will try the signature but a bit rubbish with computers!

Kimmy- Take it easy with that war wound hon.

Speaking of war wounds - it scares me to possibly have anything like a lap and dye - do you end up with more wounds in the same area??

We are ttc again- since April. I have got a CBFM now and am on third cycle but its messing me about this month :hissy:

I have read that it can take a bit longer to conceive after an EP.

Babydust to all. xxxxx

Welcome zero7. I am sorry to hear about your pregnancy losses and tube but so glad you found us here. I am also glad I found this thread as our stories are all so similar. The girls here are wonderful and so supportive. It does help having a thread specific to our one tubes if you know what I mean.

Its two weeks today until my surgery. I can't help feeling its a whoohoo as it means closer to answers and ttc again although I am not looking forward to the pain.

Thanks puppymom32 and KimmyB re the questions I asked about gravity. I wondered if it played any part as when I concieved I was at home on the computer most of the time and wonder if I was more active and upright not slouched on a chair if it would have helped make it to the right place. I was wondering if it was worth running a marathon everyday to help it next time to get to the right place (I'd probably over do it and it would come out the cervix) I do know my tube was damaged so I guess it wouldn't have made any difference.

JosieJo I was just going to ask if anyone had heard from you. I was praying your line was getting darker and you were going to announce your pregnancy. I am so sorry stupid AF turned up. That witch :growlmad:.

Thanks for welcome puppymom :flower: I will try the signature but a bit rubbish with computers!

Kimmy- Take it easy with that war wound hon.

Speaking of war wounds - it scares me to possibly have anything like a lap and dye - do you end up with more wounds in the same area??

We are ttc again- since April. I have got a CBFM now and am on third cycle but its messing me about this month :hissy:

I have read that it can take a bit longer to conceive after an EP.

Babydust to all. xxxxx

Zero,
When my dr did my second lap for my EP surgery. She went in a different area not sure if this is the norm or not. So now I have 5 scars total two lower ones from the first EP below my panty line (could have been low because at the time dr didnt know what he was looking for just trying to find out where the pain was coming from) and two even with my belly button this last time not near as excited about them because they are much more noticible but she knew what she was going in for this time and one cut twice at the belly button. She did clean up some scar tissue from the first EP because they were 6 years apart so that was kinda nice but she said that it had no effect on why I had another EP.

Welcome zero7. I am sorry to hear about your pregnancy losses and tube but so glad you found us here. I am also glad I found this thread as our stories are all so similar. The girls here are wonderful and so supportive. It does help having a thread specific to our one tubes if you know what I mean.

Its two weeks today until my surgery. I can't help feeling its a whoohoo as it means closer to answers and ttc again although I am not looking forward to the pain.

Thanks puppymom32 and KimmyB re the questions I asked about gravity. I wondered if it played any part as when I concieved I was at home on the computer most of the time and wonder if I was more active and upright not slouched on a chair if it would have helped make it to the right place. I was wondering if it was worth running a marathon everyday to help it next time to get to the right place (I'd probably over do it and it would come out the cervix) I do know my tube was damaged so I guess it wouldn't have made any difference.

I know what you mean it is so hard and you question everything and just wanna know why or if there was something you could have done to prevent it but trust me from everything I have researched and heard it just happens and nothing we do can prevent it from happening if it is gonna happen. So we can be in the TWW together for different reasons you for your surgery and answers and me because I should be ovulating soon. So here is hopin the next 2 weeks go by really fast. :hugs:

zero7 I haven't had my lap and Dye yet but the Dr did tell me they would go in the old scars. Ill be able to tell you in 2weeks what they do.
Puppymom I hope our 2ww brings us what we both want (your BFP and my good news saying my tube is perfect)

Josiejo I second what Puppymom said. Is it full AF or could it be implant bleeding?

Thanks Olivia- through the old scars-yikes!!! i am very sqeemish!!!

Hopefully I have the team one tube signature now....

Hi girls,

Just a quick message from me to say I'm signing off for a while and not sure if i'll be back. I want to thank you all for your support. I am feeling particularly low today after going to Meadowhall for the first time since ectopic and seemingly being surrounded by pregnant women and babies. I feel the need to distance myself from it all and whilst this website has been a great help to me I now feel slightly addicted and not in a good way.

So good look to you all, I hope you all get your BFPs really soon,

xxx

ps. Sorry for the self indulgent post :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back