One Tubers

Thanks ladies! I've had IBS in the past too, so it is possible it is that. Thanks for the reassurance! :)

Oh my, Archie is absolutely beautiful. You must be over the moon KimmyB.

x

Archie is gorgeous.

dlou I always had ovulation pain even before my ectopic. But after it I always had severe left sided O pains (right tube was removed) funny thing is with my ectopic although it was right sided I never had an ounce of right sided pain. I always had the nasty left side pain with my ectopic and then even worse with ovulation if that was possibe. I was convinced my tube wasn't any good as it must have been scarring but I was wrong. It worked despite the pain and got my tummy bub safely to its home..

Same, my pain is ALWAYS on right side - quite sore even though that is my 'good' side. Thanks for posting this :thumbup:

Hey Gals,

How we all doing?

Amy - so pleased that the adoption is now going ahead - thats amazing news and you're going to be a great mommy!! Keep us updated - would love to see a pic of little Xavier when you can.

KimmyB such a cute little picture of Archie - he's gorgeous. What a cute little snuggle bug :)

Shells - don't worry about the weight hun, you should embrace it - this is one special pregnancy for you - make the most of it :)

Mlyn, Milosmum, Angelcake - how you all doing?

I have my 9+2 scan tomorrow and already I'm anxious. I'm had so many friends go through MMC and now i'm starting to wonder if they'll be heartbeats etc?

Scared.com... I guess we just have to get through tomorrow and we'll know where we stand.

Love to all x

Not a very good pic as it was taken and send to me from a camera phone but her is a pic of baby Xavier.

Attachments

• Fotos-0003.jpg
    Fotos-0003.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 6
dlou,
Welcome back and Yay for TTC again!! I was in the same boat never felt any O pains until after my ectopic part of me wonders if it was there all along and I just became more sensative to it as I wanted to know which side I was Oing on. Best of luck hun.

Hope everythign goes fine cupcake.

Puppymom, omg he is gorgeous. I am so jealous!!

I only notice o since I had problems, after my MC/infection. I think its cause I am more in tune with my body.

xxx

Good point about maybe being more conscious of it x

Cupcake good luck hun. Amy i know i said it in your journal already but he is devine Xx

:hi: girls hope your all good started back the gym today feeling better already im back up to nearly 13 stone so need to shift this weight and get down to 10 stone aw amy hes lovely he is i bet you carnt wait cup cake happy 9 week hun woooppp x x x x

@cupcake Good luck for your scan! I'll have everything crossed for you!

@puppymom - Xavier is a beauty! You must be so excited! :happydance:

Lovely positive news, I hope it rubs off on all of us! :)

Had my physio today which has made me rather sore but hoping it'll start to help!

Had my scan but they said something wrong with babys brain and one of the ventricles measuring too large which is apparently a cause for concern even though only over by 0.1mm...

Have to see a consultant and will have to be rescanned in 4 weeks... :help:

Try not to worry too much Jess, it's a very small amount to be over by. I'll have my fingers crossed for you x

Hi girls

I'm so sorry for the post'n'run but just really needed to ask your advice. My period started at the end of dec but it was basically dark brown blood, which I believe could be old blood. That lasted for about 5 days and was very light. Since then I've had some weird discharge. One day it looked like cm tinged with blood streaks, the next day it looked like pink watery discharge and now it looks like light brown sandy coloured creamy discharge. I took 100mg clomid this month and have been monitoring for ovulation but haven't seen any signs yet. I stopped using my evorel patches as well once my period stopped so I'm wondering if it could be related. Has anyone else experienced something similar?

Once again I promise to read all your stories tomorrow night but am sending you lots of baby dust and positive thoughts in the meantime.

Carmen. Xx

Hi Carmen

I'm sorry I don't have many answers, my periods started up exactly 28 days after my ectopic, which I was amazed at and have been alright, maybe a little light.

However I have had mid cycle spotting in the past, not related to any pregnancy, just my cycle getting a bit out of sync. I would say keep an eye on it and if it continues see your doctor.

Good luck! :)

MrsMoose I am not sure what is going on. Sounds a little different. Are your cycles normally regular?

jessica716 I hope all is ok. They mustn't be very concerned if they can wait 4weeks to re-scan you. At my morphology scan it showed my bub had 5 cysts on the brain. The largest measured 9.3mm and 4 measured 4mm. I don't have another scan until 32-34weeks so I'm abit worried about them especially when there are so many but I guess my Dr too mustnt be to concerned or they would be doing it sooner.

:flower: Thinking of you Jessica hun.. sure things will turn out just fine..

Good luck Cupcake, hope you are feeling ok.. xx

Puppymom Xavier is adorable hun.. I am so delighted for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"