One Tubers

Hey angel I do SW too.

AQ another one tuber has started a dieting for fertilty reasons in dieting forum we both do SW. You should come join us.

xxx

Welcome hypns4life, hope we can be of suppot while you TTC. starting again after ectopic certainly is scary but there are really good positive stories (and very cute babies) on here to show you how some girls go on to have normal pregnancies x

2 days to Xavier honey!!

Bet your so excited... you got everything ready?

xxx

Hi Hpyns4life

Welcome! I know this forum was an incredible wealth of support for me when I had my ectopic in october.

I too am worried about a recurring ectopic, haven't had any tests on my remaining tube because right now I'd just rather not know. But I'm in my 1st ttc cycle now and I my thoughts were well if it happens again, it happens again. But if I don't try then my remaining tube is pretty much redundant anyway, unless we tried IUI.

Fingers crossed for you x

2 days to Xavier honey!!

xxx

Thanks hun excited nervous scared all in one.. I think I am as ready as I will ever be!!! God knows I've waiting long enough for him to come into my life.

Welcome Hpyns4life,

So sorry for your loss.

I had my ectopic in June 2010 - left tube removed. I too am scared about having another ectopic although have been told my right tube is clear. It's a daunting ride and i have been so grateful to and inspired by the ladies in this group x

Hey all - just ovulated. Come on spermies-fertilise that egg!!!! And most importantly, implant in the right place! PLEASE!

2 days to Xavier honey!!

xxx

Thanks hun excited nervous scared all in one.. I think I am as ready as I will ever be!!! God knows I've waiting long enough for him to come into my life.

I can't imagine how you feel right now.

I am so happy you are finally getting the baby you deserve!!!

Bring's a tear to my eye.

Are you still going to be doing IVF?

xxx

:flower: Very excited for you Puppymom..
please keep us updated on Xavier and how things are going..
I think you will be a fab mum!! xx :hugs::hugs:

Welcome hun, you'll get some great support here from some fab ladies :flower:

amy, 1 day to go! I am sooo excited for you! Everything set?
Mlyn I've got my fingers crossed extra tightly for you for this cycle hun!

Had Archie weighed yesterday, 13lb 1oz! What a little chunk!

Hi to everyone else!

Hi All!

Welcome hypns4life. I too was terrified about not conceiving again, or conceiving again and having another ectopic.. Definitely very mixed emotions when starting to TTC again. You still want the baby more than ever, but it seems a massive massive hurdle to get to it! The stories on here should put your mind at rest though.

So excited for you Amy!! Let us know how you get on..

Good luck to all those trying to conceive this month and all those trying to lose weight!

I hope the FS appointments bring some satisfaction as well (4magpies and CazandBob and anyone else..?)

I'm still in denial about the pregnancy. I just cant seem to let myself relax and enjoy it. i said that I would after the 12 week scan, but it hasn't happened! I'm really trying, but there's so much to worry about! The 20 week scan is on March 1st.. Very exciting!

good luck for tomorrow amy - can't wait to hear all about the wee man xxx

FXed for this month Mlyn

xxx

Thanks ladies

For now the plan is to see how things go if everything goes smoothly we prob wont even try the IVF I've just decided to be thankful with the baby I'll have.

Awww lovely post poppymom - this certainly was your calling and perfect timing. Just before you would have started the IVF. X

:hi: girls how are you all weekend again woopp well just drop the son off at school there going watching swan lake hes only going to be back at quarter 11 so i will have a little drink and pick him up and take the dogs with us i go back for my results on monday wooppp aw amy goodluck hunnie x x x

The witch got me, right on cue today. I managed to resist poas, was going to tomorrow if she didn't today.
Feeling pretty bummed, but it was the first month so I guess it was to be expected.

Puppymom, I hope everything is going well with Xavier!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->