One Tubers

ah yeh i guess so! i had a stone over from lucas pregnancy too that needs shifting hahaha mind u i cant complain so lucky to be where i am today :) x

Happy New Year All!

I haven't been on for a while, so I've tried to catch up as best I can. Sorry to anyone I missed below!

Cupcake - massive congrats on the twins. It's hard not to worry too much, but please try! Very exciting news..I've also been on the ginger over Xmas (ginger beer for me!) peppermint tea also sems to help me!

Welcome to the group Carmen - I hope you find some reassuring stories here..

Mlyn - you asked how long it took to conceive again. I had the ectopic in Feb 2010 and then took 3 months off due to having MTX treatment. So, it took us about 7 months (but it felt like forever and I really thought that we would end up paying for IVF).

Angelcake - sorry to hear AF got you. Hoping 2011 gives you better news..

Superstoked - as Olivia said, it's very early to diagnose ectopic yet. I went to the EPAU with bleeding and a positive test at 6 weeks and like Olivia they couldn't see anything on the scan and my HCG was not doubling. They eventually saw an ectopic on the scan 10 days later, but I had no symptoms (ectopic or pregnancy) for the whole time. So please, keep getting scans and HCG tested until you get an answer. I hope it's good news for you.

Shells/Kat/Kimmy - please don't even think about your weight at the moment!! For one it's the first week of Jan and EVERYONE is about a stone heavier than they should be! And two you're all new mum's/mum's to be who really shouldn't have to worry about all this yet. Just think 9 months to put it on and 9 months to take it off (at least!).

As for me, well I've got the 12 week scan tomorrow so am now very nervous again. At least it's 9am so I don't have to worry all day. I've not really had morning sickness (just a little nausea) but I have had bad proper flu over Xmas followed by a chest infection that I needed antibiotics for, so I've been feeling realy tired but don't know whether it's pregnancy related or illness! I'm also huge! There's no way that anyone who knows me can fail to tell that I'm pregnant! I'm trying to wear clothes that make me look fat rather than pregnant but it's just not working. Luckily I work from home otherwise I would have to admit it to people at work! I'm bigger now than I was at 20 weeks with my son. I'm hoping this is a good sign?? Anyway, I just wanted to wish you all a happy new year and baby dust to anyone that needs it for 2011. Wb x

Good luck for your scan WB! :hugs:

Cupcake so sorry I missed your news! Twins! That is amazing! :wohoo:

:hi: girls happy new year to you all hope you all had a good one well af got me so a nice fresh start to 2011 woopp hope i get my bfp this year x x x

good luck for your scan tomorrow welshbean - we want piccies!

xxx

Thanks Kimmy and Milosmum!

Happy New Year CazandBob!

So, all was well at scan. Baby was there with heartbeat and measured 12+3, which gives me a due date of 17th July. I'm sure my son moved more at this scan which worried me a bit, but perhaps this one was asleep. It did jump a bit when she prodded him and eventually moved it's arms into the air, but no mad hopping about like my son did. My husband hopes that this means the baby will sleep better! Perhaps I'll have some coke before the next scan to make sure it dances round a bit!

Great news WB! Perhaps your husband is right and you just have a sleepy little bean :)

wow WB sounds like your scan went really well and having a mid-summer baby will be so nice

xxx

So I think I should let u all know what is going on with me. Next weekend I am going to TX to pick up my soon to be son. My niece who contacted me when she was pregnant has now had the baby and wants my husband and I to adopt him. His name is Xavier and he is almost 4 weeks old he was born on Dec 10th. When we go down and get him we will leave with just a power of attorney and will start the process of getting legal guardianship this can take 90 day to be complete we will at that point get a court date and we will go back to Texas to finalize the guardianship. We will probably wait a year or two and then start the adoption process. I am excited, nervous, exhausted scared and a little bit of everything all in one.

There's NO way I can catch up on 300 pages, but wanted to join if allowed and say hi!
I have only a left tube, I had an ectopic pregnancy that was missed until too late to save the tube. Looking forward to getting to know you all and seeing your :bfp: :hugs:

amy....wow...i'm so pleased for you, bet you are so excited! Xxx

Welshbean....glad scan went well xxx

Hope you other ladies are well, my pgp has been giving me grief but little man has been kicking me so makes it all worthwhile....although i can no longer sleep on my tummy!

Final scan on monday, well final presuming my cysts hav finally gone...fingers crossed xx

Oh that's awesome.

I got my letter through for my 1st fs appointment. 19th of Jan.

Cant wait.

Xxxx

Oooh I'm so excited to read your news Puppymom. Can't wait to hear all about Xavier. I bet his gorgeous.

Welshbean great news on your scan. I wouldn't worry about bub not moving much. I had a scan at 9wks5days and bub was moving then at 11+2 bub just sat there. Other then the beating heart she was completely still but at the next scan at 13weeks she was wiggling around everywhere again. I'm sure it was just the timing and he/she was sleeping.

Thanks Kimmy and Milosmum!

Happy New Year CazandBob!

So, all was well at scan. Baby was there with heartbeat and measured 12+3, which gives me a due date of 17th July. I'm sure my son moved more at this scan which worried me a bit, but perhaps this one was asleep. It did jump a bit when she prodded him and eventually moved it's arms into the air, but no mad hopping about like my son did. My husband hopes that this means the baby will sleep better! Perhaps I'll have some coke before the next scan to make sure it dances round a bit!

glad scan went well Welshbean excellent news.. xx

So I think I should let u all know what is going on with me. Next weekend I am going to TX to pick up my soon to be son. My niece who contacted me when she was pregnant has now had the baby and wants my husband and I to adopt him. His name is Xavier and he is almost 4 weeks old he was born on Dec 10th. When we go down and get him we will leave with just a power of attorney and will start the process of getting legal guardianship this can take 90 day to be complete we will at that point get a court date and we will go back to Texas to finalize the guardianship. We will probably wait a year or two and then start the adoption process. I am excited, nervous, exhausted scared and a little bit of everything all in one.

That is fantastic news... I am thrilled for you hun xx :hugs:

There's NO way I can catch up on 300 pages, but wanted to join if allowed and say hi!
I have only a left tube, I had an ectopic pregnancy that was missed until too late to save the tube. Looking forward to getting to know you all and seeing your :bfp: :hugs:

Welcome GreyGirl...sorry for your loss hope you get your BFP soon!! xx

:flower: busy morning so far and its only 10.42am!! done the housework for now.. am gonna sort my photos of our honeymoon in Florida and put them into albums... befoe they get ruined.. am also thinking of what foods I should be eating for my diet... planning to lose a few pounds and get fitter :winkwink:
catching up with penpals too..
Does anyone watch Dexter?

hope u all have a fab day! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back