One Tubers

welcome spuggle!! Yay 4magpie thats awesome.

Kat yeah I switched him to soy she was switching him everyday so hopefully once he gets used to it that will help.

Thanks Milosmom, we are on cycle 8 at the moment, hoping to start clomid soon. x

welcome Snuggles!

Amy OMG he is just to die for - gorgeous!!!!

Kat you have 2 gorgeous kiddies you must be soooo proud!!!

Caz glad everything seems ok and good luck!!

Hope everyone else is well?? god im counting down the weeks now - not long!!! i cannot wait to meet my lil man now!

welcome spuggle...

Caz.... Fx for that :bfp: anytime now then!

Amy.... Awr he is gorgeous :hugs:

well my flu is finally starting to ease off but my little kitty went missing monday.... I've put up posters and flyers to the neighbours but no sign of him :cry:

Little man is keeping me sane by kicking and wriggling about constantly, bumps getting bigger by the day now! He even had hiccups it seems yesterday! It was lovely i could lie there watching my tummy for hours..... Is that sad? :shrug:

Lovely to see all the gorgeous babies!

4magpies - that sounds v promising!

Welcome spuggles.

Good luck Shell!

Jess I hope you find your kitten.

All well here, not blooming yet, but definitely getting bigger..

morning girls :hi: hope your all well afm chilling today no gym woopp weekend again come rond fast great new 4magpies x x x

Such wonderful news Amy - I'm so pleased your finally a mom and to such a gorgeous little boy!! Absolutely beautiful. I hope you get his reflux sorted out soon. I know my SIL had it with my nephew and she ended up changing his formula - they do a specific one for reflux, I think its a thicker consistency so the babies can keep it down rather than bring it up. Good luck x

Kat - what a gorgeous little family you have :) your daughter is a real spit of you and Zak looks so strong and healthy!

Caz - glad to see you got the all clear - better get going mrs!! Go spermies go!!

Mlyn - how you doing - I guess you've o'd now - have you started symptom spotting yet? I hope this is it for you hun x

Good luck 4magpies - definately sounds really positive for you!

Shells can't believe you're almost there - I remember the day you got your BFP and all the worries and doubts you had! So pleased baby is almost here - how exciting!!!

Milos - hope everything is ok with you x

Oh no Jess about your little kitty - is he new to going out? Could be that he's got a little lost. Have you tried the vets too - sometimes they're handed in there if their found? Hope he turns up very soon.

:hi: girls how are you all well think i o on cd15 so im 3dpo wooppp x x x

Hey ladies. Bfn for me at 10dpo so not hopeful. Was a frer too.
How's everyone?
Cupcake almost eleven weeks. Wow. Xx

Im 3dpo. Will be testing a week today.

Sorry about bfn. Could still be too early.

Xxx

:hi: girls how are you all well last night had sex but i had really bad pressure down there and still have it now anyone had this before 4dpo wooppp x x x x

Another BFN this morning with fmu and FRER at 11DPO. I think i am out. Hurry up AF and let me get on with my next cycle if no BFP!

Hope you all had good weekends. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->