One Tubers

Tash, looks like you had a blast by the pictures on Facebook! I think that vacation was well needed hun :) glad you've been sent for some assistance, hope it brings on a BFP! x

Caz, love the second choice for your pram, so so gorgeous :D congrats on halfway too, almost to your v day now, YAY x

Becca, so sorry AF got you hun :hugs: fx'd tightly for next cycle! x

Donna, hope they have answers for you and more importantly a solution so you can have a super sticky bean next time around, don't give up hope :flower: x

AFM, Lyla was doing so awesome and sleeping anywhere from 7 to 10.5 hours and now she's back to 3 hours max :( I'm absolutely exhausted! Even struggling with naps, I get her down and she wakes up 10 minutes later. We're hanging in there though x

Hang in there hun,maybe she's having a growth spert and will be back to her sleeping patterns soon enough!

:hi: girls do you think the bump is comeing a long x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120704-00185.jpg
    IMG-20120704-00185.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20120725-00204.jpg
    IMG-20120725-00204.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20120812-00207.jpg
    IMG-20120812-00207.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2
Hope u get some answers Donna good luck xx Big hugs Becca xx

:hi: girls hope your all well i have me scan tomoz at 9.40am cant wait wooooppppp x x x

Bumps coming on nicely Caz xx Yeah it was just what i needed thanks huni, i really hope Lyla gets back to sleeping xx

:hi: girls had me scan and she is all perfect dont need go back now woopp

Attachments

• IMG-20120814-00208.jpg
    IMG-20120814-00208.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
Caz, your bump is looking lovely! Great news on the scan too :) Talia's so cute.. you're making me broody haha I totally want another little girl! xx

Hi ladies - I haven't been on in a while. Caz totally jealous of your cute bump! Baby Talia is looking good! Jess Lyla is adorable- look at those cheeks!

AFM- I went and had my u/s yesterday. Very interesting- even though this is my 4th clomid cycle, this is the first time monitored (FS vs OBGYN before). He said that I seem to have over reacted to the clomid and I have 6 (SIX!) huge follies! 4 of them are on my non tube side so he said that we will continue with the IUI. He also said my lining was a little thin but he said I can still get pregnant so he's not too concerned but if I have to do another cycle he will change my meds (since that seems to be a side effect of the clomid). Now just waiting for that smiley face on the opk! I'll test in 2 hours. Wish me luck!

Mrsjenny, lots of good luck coming your way!! Sounds like you're FS is really doing all he can right now, so let's hope you're well on the road to that sticky, in the right spot BFP :) have you got your smiley yet? I miss those tests, that smiley always made my day lol xx

Good morning ladies! Nope no smiley yet- its cd15 and on my previous clomid cycles I didn't ov until cd16 so I'm not too too concerned. Hopefully it will happen today!!

How is everyone else doing?

my little talia nos how to scare mummy and daddy over done it today and i have had some brown blood been hozzy all is fine babys heart beats perfect shes was kicking and wiggling like mad cervix is all closed have to go back tomoz for a anti d injection with me being reuse negative x x x

my little talia nos how to scare mummy and daddy over done it today and i have had some brown blood been hozzy all is fine babys heart beats perfect shes was kicking and wiggling like mad cervix is all closed have to go back tomoz for a anti d injection with me being reuse negative x x x

Aww Caz that must've really scared you both! I'll say a prayer for you and Talia. :).

I go for my IUI tomorrow... Nervous!

Thanks Caz! Just got done. DH apparently has rock star sperm because they said his numbers were off the charts. I have two eggs on the good side, they think they are 17mm and 19mm. Possibility for twins... not sure how we feel about that but for now we wait until 9/4 and if no AF then go in for bloodwork. FX!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->