One Tubers

mrsjenny, that's SO exciting!! I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you!! :dust: xx

Hi there,

I last posted on here over a year ago. I haven't been on since I went off on maternity leave. I just wanted to let you all know that we had a healthy baby girl called Matilda who is now 1 year old! She was conceived 9 months after a ruptured ectopic pregnancy and surgical removal of my left tube. So keep the faith all you one-tubers!

I haven't read many pages back, but I was delighted to see that CazandBob is pregnant. Congrats that girl. I am so happy for you! I hope all goes smoothly for you. Wb xxx

Hey welshbean, you might not remember me, but so glad to hear your little girl is doing well :) a year old already? Where does the time go to?! xx

I'm feeling really defeated right now :cry: Lyla has been aggressively biting me for the last three days. It hurts so bad, I'm not sure how much longer I can handle breastfeeding for. My original goal was 6 months so I'm gonna fight to make it there, but even then I'm gonna be devastated to quit when there's absolutely nothing wrong with my supply. I've battled through so much, including 8 weeks of thrush, that I feel so guilty about quitting :( I have an emotional attachment to nursing (so does Lyla, she never took to a bottle and isn't much for a sippy cup either). I'm torn in two, I'm really hoping she quits this new habit and quick! Sorry for the rant xx

Maybe try taking her off every time she does it,hopefully she'll realise that if she bites she doesn't get!

Good Luck mrsjenny and donna FXX for you both. Glad all is well Caz.

last night i reached over for me purse then had like a pain on my left side near my rib when i press its a bit tender down from me rib and round near me bladder could be round ligament pain i think not a clue has any one had it before i am 23 week x x

Probably is RLP hun! I remember turning too quick or the wrong way a few times and feeling a sharp pain. I'd still mention it to the MW to be sure xx

Caz- I agree with Mommy, def talk to your doc! Keep us posted!

AFM - 8 days post IUI and 9DPO... I have been very nauseas since literally the day after. Very weird because I didn't think any symptoms were supposed to appear that early! But I have never felt this sick to my stomach. Any insight ladies??

I started feeling symptoms earlier than I thought was possible with Lyla, I honestly think it can vary depending on how in tune you are with your body! Fx'd this is it hun :dust: xx

:hi: girls its has gone now think it was my bowel tbh will mention it next time thow dont see a midwife now till i am 28 week x x x

:hi: girls its me v-day woopp and she is kicking me low feels so wierd x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120902-00209.jpg
    IMG-20120902-00209.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
Hi girls hope everyone is well!feels like ages since i commented in here but i do come in and check on u all :)

Anyway we had our appointment with the consultant yesturday and the baby we lost was a little boy,he had trisomy 13,which basically means he had an extra chromosome number 13 me and hubby had our blood taken yesturday so we need to wait roughly 6 wks for the results,kinda sick of all the waiting around but not much i can do

Hey girls!
How are getting on Caz? x

Donna, so sorry to hear that :hugs: I hope something good comes from the results x

Mrsjenny, how are you doing?? Been thinking of you x

Caz bump is looking good!

Mamadonna- one of my good friends lost a little girl to Trisonomy 13 at 12 wks in December. Good news is that my friend is now 22 wks with a very healthy little one! I am so sorry for your loss but hopefully you will get some answers soon.

AFM- well I'm 19dpiui /20dpo and I believe AF will be showing today :cry: I went for my blood test on Tuesday (16dpiui) which was negative. That was hard to swallow because I had crazy phantom symptoms that I swear just mess with your head! I tell myself every cycle that I won't over analyze... yeah right!
So I start new meds this cycle- Letrizole which is the generic name for Femera. It isn't supposed to have as many side effects as clomid. My lining was very thin from the clomid (but not so much that we had to cancel the IUI) but he wants to try me on something else... so we'll see. Sigh... Month 21 begins...:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->