One Tubers

donna sorry hun :hugs: not feeling to bad tbh feel sick ever now and again and keep leaking discharge and pee so i have been doing my pelvic floor exercises mrs j hope thw itch stayes away hun xxx

Jenny sorry about BFN. Hope the change in meds does the trick for you.

We went the doctors yesterday, we were taken very seriously. J just has to get a SA done then we will get referred!

xxx

Mrsjenny, sorry that cycle didn't work out hun :hugs: I hope the femera works out! Your BFP must be getting close, hang in there x

Becca, great news on the doc taking you seriously and being referred! Hopefully your OH's SA comes back good x

Hope everyone else is well too :) x

Hi ladies how's is everybody I haven't been on here for ages now lol x

Well quick update on me I have my letter from the IVF clinic in hull and we have an appointment on the 4th October, which I am excited about and nervous I just hope they think we qualify to get it on the NHS. Xx

Hi ladies how's is everybody I haven't been on here for ages now lol x

Well quick update on me I have my letter from the IVF clinic in hull and we have an appointment on the 4th October, which I am excited about and nervous I just hope they think we qualify to get it on the NHS. Xx

Fingers crossed Tasha!

Started the Letrizole/Femera on Sunday... am taking them at night which is a good thing because it seems to be making me really tired. So far no crazy side effects like the clomid :thumbup:

That's so exciting Caz! Third tris just around the corner now :) x

Hey ladies. Well had my u/s this morning and I have one good follicle... but it's on the non tube side so IUI is cancelled for this month. I wasn't even prepared for that news because when I was on the clomid last month I had 6 big follies (4 on the non tube side) so I wasn't expecting on the new meds to just have one. Ugh this sucks. So they said just BD because there is a small small chance that the egg could travel to the good side but that is very unlikely. So I will continue to temp but won't waste any opks this cycle. Gah this sucks. As of last week ALL of my friends are either pregnant or have had their baby. I feel so alone in all this.

awww mrsj your turn will come hun i waited 6 + year for this baby hun your turn will come just think + hun all the time i did all i took was honey and cinnamon up to ovulation and took pregnacare vitamins x x

Thank you so much Caz :flower:
I got a call from my nurse yesterday and she told me that my FS wants me to do injectable meds next cycle (gulp).

hi ladies - do you mind if I join you?

I've got a blocked right tube (so not sure if that counts as being a one tuber...?!). I am just on my first month of Clomid and waiting for my follicles to mature - follicles are still too small to measure, but today the technician told me that the follicles in my right ovary are maturing nicely, so that was a bit disappointing since my left side is the good side! Trying to stay optimistic and distract myself with other thoughts but I find myself at work thinking about nothing else other than TTC and surfing these forums - I think that I am going crazy!! LOL

Sorry to hear that mrsjenny, like Caz said, think positive hun, your time will absolutely come and it's worth the wait :hugs: x

Welcome starlight, hopefully the follies on your good side catch up! TTC can make the most sane people feel crazy at times lol. There's tons of success stories in here though :flower: x

Afm, Lyla's growing like a weed, last week she weighed 18lbs 5oz and 26.5" long, in the 85th percentile for both height and weight! She sits all by herself, babbles like no tomorrow and I'm introducing a sippy of BM with her meals now :) her sleep still isn't the best, but I think she's working on a tooth right now. Next time I pop on the computer I'll upload an updated picture of her. Hope everyone else is well! x

mommy2be20 - thanks very much! Yes reading the success stories on here definteily make me more hopful and not feeling so alone :) Btw your baby girl is absolutely adorable!!!

Welcome Starlight FX the good tube picks up the eggs from the bad side.

Def post a pic Mommy sounds like she is growing well!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->