• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One Tubers

Yeah plenty. We only BD once the month I fell with my last ectopic (march).

xx

Thank you my temp rose today we were unable to BD yesterday but will try tonight

Thank you my temp rose today we were unable to BD yesterday but will try tonight

Yep looks old...it's not about how much u do it it's about when!

Better less often and right timing with good strong mobile:happydance: sperm

Lol meant good.

I hate my iPad it autocorrects all the time it's so annoying.

All my posts are stupid lol

Lol meant good.

I hate my iPad it autocorrects all the time it's so annoying.

All my posts are stupid lol
me too.. I figured it meant good just wanted to clarify.. i took my temp a little late today hopefully its pretty accurate

I defo think cd18 for u!

Do u use O tests too?

Mines weird my ovu friend says I O'ed day 15 yet fertility friend says day 11 ....same temps and data used. I'm panicking as I didn't DTD day 15 !

I defo think cd18 for u!

Do u use O tests too?

Mines weird my ovu friend says I O'ed day 15 yet fertility friend says day 11 ....same temps and data used. I'm panicking as I didn't DTD day 15 !
me too.. I use OPKs.and i dont know how much i trust ovufriend. It said I was fertile before i had a positive opk. i trust FF more. Im hoping we get our BFPs . I hope more people become active on this thread..its nice to have support

Defo good to be able to have contact with others who ave been in the same boat

Lets hope this is our month!!

I'm soooo impatient il wanna test early

Defo good to be able to have contact with others who ave been in the same boat

Lets hope this is our month!!

I'm soooo impatient il wanna test early
i hope so too.. the tww is the hardest part of ttc.

So sorry Jam thinking of u xx

Omg congrats Jess I'm really happy for you xx

Good luck with the IVF BECCA xx

AFM my due date was yesterday and this little boy has decided to make me wait even longer to meet him lol xx

today was a rough day my boobs were really sore and i had cramping and i felt like I was gonna throw up

Hi ladies!

Anyone using the CBFM? I have used it for 2 cycles now, first month got a peak this month just got a high :-( I think I OV around day CD22 so although the machine didn't register a peak we were still DTD as much as we could around that time. I have 35 day cycles and have been as regular as clockwork the last 11 months since my ectopic a year ago so AF is due this Saturday! The TWW is the worst, symptoms stalking! Feeling things that aren't there then BAM! AF rears her ugly head... You'd think I'd know better by now after trying for 4 and a half long years!!

Well I can't feel AF yet, well it is only Wednesday, I have had some sharp pains and twinges at night starting 9dpo but I'm trying not to think about it... Sometimes I really hate myself for not being able to fall pregnant like everyone else I know, but then I think how lucky I am to have been blessed with my beautiful daughter!

Good luck everyone hopefully we'll get our BFP soon xx

Hi I don't have the cbfm but I use the new advanced cb digital O tests!!

I to high and peak smiles in June that was our first month after ectopic.

Are you planning to test before AF due?

I use the cbfm,I used one last year and fell pregnant on the second month using it!this time it's just my first month so we'll see??

I'm not sure if I actually ovulate each month since my ectopic??

I'm not going to test, after over 4 years of trying I know that AF symptoms can be very similar to early pregnancy... I do symptom spot because I can't help it!! And at the end of the day my period is due Saturday if it comes it comes and if it doesn't I'll test. I know it's hard to resist but I just don't see the point in testing before AF is due as the reading may not be accurate. I'm just praying that by Sunday AF still wouldn't have arrived... Fingers tightly crossed for us all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->