One Tubers

I can feel mine coming... Got a heavy aching... Just hate the waiting and clinging onto the last bit of hope :-(

Af left so I'm preparing mentally for another cycle. Hoping I get my BFP this cycle

Hi ladies I hope u are all well? Thanks Donna xx

AFM my gorgeous little boy was born on the 4th July weighing 8lb 10 1/2 oz. he's Called Jayden Joseph O'Brien. It took us 5 years to get our little miracle and after 4 mc's and an ectopic then 2 years of not being able to get pregnant I really never thought it was going to happen but here we r with our Miracle baby, please don't give up hope sometimes we just have to wait longer than others and I can honestly say it is well worth the wait xx

Congratulations tasha! Thanks for your words of encouragement, always welcome xx

Hi ladies I hope u are all well? Thanks Donna xx

AFM my gorgeous little boy was born on the 4th July weighing 8lb 10 1/2 oz. he's Called Jayden Joseph O'Brien. It took us 5 years to get our little miracle and after 4 mc's and an ectopic then 2 years of not being able to get pregnant I really never thought it was going to happen but here we r with our Miracle baby, please don't give up hope sometimes we just have to wait longer than others and I can honestly say it is well worth the wait xx
Congrats!! You give me so much hope. I hope that I will get my BFP soon

Tasha congrats!

Wonderful news!

Thanks for the hope. It's defo good to read when we all on,y ave one tube now too

Enjoy all those wonderful newborn cuddles

Girls when you had your ectopics did you test BFP late and bfn when AF was due?

Just starting to get some pains. I'm still missing my period.

My last ectopics I only tested at 6/7 weeks as I had what I thought was my period, but I was just bleeding.

Help!

Hey Everyone!!! I hope everyone is having a good day. well me and my DH have been trying to plan our vow renewal for next year. Next year we will have been married 5 years. So we were going to renew our vows on a cruise but then thought if we have a baby we cant take the baby on the cruise. So we are still thinking on what we will do maybe a family Vacation? My cousin came from Louisiana to visit. she just had a baby in December and she bought her baby and just being able to hold her baby and watch him made me realize how much I really want a baby. It has made me want to focus on losing more weight and going back to the gym. I really hope to get my BFP soon

I'm 2 days late now! I haven't tested because I'm scared of it being a BFN again!! And I don't 'feel' pregnant! Think I'll hold out for a few more days x

I got a really early test like 5dpo or something

Thanks for answering my question. Rather than just over looking it.

I'm now a week late but haven't tested for 5 days.

I'm gonna go buy another at lunch but scared to do it.

I just want to get started with my meds for Ivf.

xx

Sorry 4 magpies, I didn't see your question!
Mine was a bit weird, I had really bad shoulder pain, like I'd been winded, and heavy bleeding (no stomach pains) I thought it was a heavy period. Then a week later I had loads of symptoms, did a test and it was BFP. I had no idea at the time what the shoulder pain was! To answer the question I think I was about 5 days past my AF date before I found out.

Like bubsy, I also didn't test til after I was "late". I had a bleed and thought it was AF but it never got heavy, then my boobs started killing and nausea set in so I tested, I think I was around 5 and a half weeks by that point. My line was really dark though, I think I could've gotten my BFP had I tested sooner. Let us know how your test goes :hugs:

Did another test today and bfn, now 6 days late.

If it doesn't turn up by the end of tomorrow I'm going to see the doctor.

So annoying that this happens when I'm due to start IVF.

Have some cramps now but not sure if my ute or my stomach.

We are booked to go on holiday in August and have said we'll look into IVF when we get back. How long does it take to get going?

Are you planning on egg sharing or financing it yourself?

If your paying yourself when ever you're ready, egg share we started the process in feb this year.

Hi ladies can I ask you all a question?

My left tube was removed but my scars are defo in the middle and at the right side.....

During laparoscopy do they go in from the opposite side?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->