One Tubers

It's definitely an ectopic they think its near my ovary so have given me injection to avoid surgery and the possible removal of my ovary. Been in hospital a week now. Go home today. Back tomorrow for more bloods.

Hi all,i hope nobody mind me posting on here. My name is Amy and im 22.
I'll give you a bit of a brief history about me and what had brought me to this thread. In February of last year i had my appendix removed and after discharge got rushed back in with a massive infection. Once this was all cleared up i had a lovely 6 months where i recovered well and got back into uni. Then in September i started with terrible right sided pain and my doctor sent me back into hospital where it was discovered i had a large cyst on my right ovary and the 8cm cyst was removed. After surgery i was told my ovary on that side is "stringy" and my ovary was discovered to be in the "pouch of Douglas", this was all due to dense adhesions caused from my infection from my appendix.
Had quite a slow recovery from this surgery but got there, then in February got re-admitted for left sided pain where a heamorhagic cyst was discovered. My suggestion didn't want to touch this setting as my right side was already really bad.

So iv known since last September that my right side was in a bad state but left side was fine apart from the cyst. Up until i started with bad left sided pain again, went back to hospital where it was discovered i have developed a hydrosalpinx. Im currently on antibiotics for this and an facing having the tube removed once they are happy there is no infection (they're certain the infection is from all of the open surgery I've had)

Anybody any advice or positive stories?
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 4 years now and have always had plans for a family.

Thanks for reading xxx

Hi ladies, I hope I can join you all as I am also a 1 tuber.

My dh and I have been ttc since for a little over a year with no success. After all the tests it was discovered that I had a blockage in my left tube. In february I had my surgery to remove the tube and after my period started took my first round of clomid 50 mg cd 3-7.

This past Sunday March 31, 2013, I started spotting, I believe I was 13 dpo, which I never do b/c AF usually comes full force....so of course I think AF is here and so I will have to call in for a refill on my meds. I did however take a pregnancy test (on April 1st ) just to make sure I wasn't on my period and LOW and behold a faint 2nd line. I didn't know what to think bc I've never seen a 2nd line and besides AF was in full force - bright red flow.

On Tuesday, I take another test and again another faint line....this time darker then the day before..but of course I'm thinking....well tbh I didn't know what I was thinking b/c like I said I've never seen a second line.

On Wednesday, I take another test but this time the line started fading. So I'm wondering could I have suffered a chemical pregnancy? I did not go to the doctors b/c I figured it was probably a fluke.

Anyways...If I did have a chemical pregnancy...on some twisted level I feel very HAPPY..not b/c it wasn't a viable pregnancy but b/c I GOT a second line....that means my surgery worked and I am hopeful I can get pregnant naturally.

Ive attached a picture of the test...what do you think is that a positive?

Thanks for listening.

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 5
Hi ladies and welcome to the group unfortunately it's very quiet in here as some of the ladies have gone on to have little ones, and I was just popping in to say hi lol x I can deffo see a line and I'm sorry about ur chemical stay positive ur time will come. Anyway I wish u both the best of luck x

Hi girls, I've not been on BnB for months now but thought I'd pop in to say hi to you all. Hope all is well x

Hi. I took awhile off from ttc. I lost 50 pounds and just started ttc again hoping I get my bfp soon

Also popping in to say hello to my fellow one tubers. Alice will be 1 on June 17th! Hard to believe. Seems like just yesterday I was writing in here for the first time. I hope everyone is doing okay!

BB that's brilliant,fingers crossed for you!!

My word breaking nearly a year already how time is flying!!

Hey ladies- just had my egg retrevial for our second try with IVF. Fingers crossed for us all :)

Good luck to you all I really hope u all get ur bfps soon xx

Hi ladies :wave: my toddler sure is keeping me busy, she barely ever sits down lol. Hope everyone is doing well and we have lots of BFPs popping up soon :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->