One Tubers

I would highly recommend getting a SA done.

Such an easy test and so much info from it.

Hi ladies!
Just wanted to have a moan!! I'm having a hard time at the moment, 2nd month of no peak on the ovulation kit and now my husband can't finish! We found out last week that my sister in law is pregnant... To say its broken my heart is an understatement... She apologised to me to which I replied 'I can't stop the world spinning and stop everyone moving on with their lives just cause I'm fucked up!' But the truth of the matter is, I wish I could!
I'm feeling so low and just needed some words of encouragement as the last 4 years have been so tiring and emotionally draining :-( xx

Hi ladies!
Just wanted to have a moan!! I'm having a hard time at the moment, 2nd month of no peak on the ovulation kit and now my husband can't finish! We found out last week that my sister in law is pregnant... To say its broken my heart is an understatement... She apologised to me to which I replied 'I can't stop the world spinning and stop everyone moving on with their lives just cause I'm fucked up!' But the truth of the matter is, I wish I could!
I'm feeling so low and just needed some words of encouragement as the last 4 years have been so tiring and emotionally draining :-( xx

:hugs:

I have no words.....:hugs:

I'm sorry you're having a tough time at the moment sweetheart.

So I started down regging yesterday. My first injection.

It's all so exciting. I have side effects but I don't care as at least I know it's working!

xxx

Hi ladies!
Im sorry you are having a hard time. I definitely understand for the longest my husband was having a hard time being able to finish as well and he refused to go to the dr. He finally went and we found out he has low testosterone. So now we are waiting to pick up his prescription so hoping that will help. I am praying you get your BFP soon

Awe bubsy I have been there so many times it is so hard to feel happy for anyone when all you want is your own child. Hang in there hun it will all work out one way or another.

Good Luck Becca

BBW hope the testosterone helps.

Awe bubsy I have been there so many times it is so hard to feel happy for anyone when all you want is your own child. Hang in there hun it will all work out one way or another.

Good Luck Becca

BBW hope the testosterone helps.

Thank you me too

So sorry Bubsy,we all know how hard it is so totally understand what you're goin through!

Hubby and I went to the doctors and are being referred to the fertility clinic to finally get the ball rolling and to discuss our options! I know it's not going to be an easy ride as I've been here before but a least it's a positive step and I am a lot fitter and healthier than when we went through this before. Fingers crossed for us all ladies xx

Hubby and I went to the doctors and are being referred to the fertility clinic to finally get the ball rolling and to discuss our options! I know it's not going to be an easy ride as I've been here before but a least it's a positive step and I am a lot fitter and healthier than when we went through this before. Fingers crossed for us all ladies xx

Good luck at the Fertility Clinic:dust:

I'm good. Just stimming now. Hoping to have EC next weekend all going well.

Praying this is it for us.

I agree becca best of luck. Good to see you Caz love your avatar pic too cute.

Best of luck!!!!

Nothing to report here still blooming trying!!!!

I hope 'everyone is well x

Hey girls. I'm pupo with one very good blast. Test on the 20th. Just hope it works.

Hey everybody I hope u are all well xx

Congratulations Becca I see ur pregnant �� xx

AFM my little man is now 11 1/2 weeks I cannot believe how quick it is going, he is just so adorable xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->