One week till gender scan

Zuki

Reaction score
And still cannot get the overwhelming desire for a girl out of my head. DH already has a son with his ex, I think that plays a big part in wanting a daughter. But also because my stepson lives with us fulltime this one will probably be our only baby, so it's almost like I've only got one shot and I'm scared of having negative feelings about this pregnancy if I'm told it's a boy.

We have a couple of girls names and a couple of boys names picked out, and there's one particular girls name that I just adore and it just "feels" right, like that's who it already is.

DH not convinced he wants to find out, really worried about having a feeling of disappointment after birth if it's a boy so I want the time to prepare in case but I know I couldn't know without DH finding out, I suck at lying to him!

Just wish I could fast forward to next Wednesday and be told it's a girl, feel like I could relax then!!!

Good luck hun, really hope you hear it's a Girl xx

One day to go!!!! Scan is 9am tomorrow. And DH has agreed to find out!!! Squeeeee! So nervous, think pink everyone!!! :thumbup:

Well we're blue... I'm sad, but not as much as I thought I'd be. DH immediately said we could always try again after this one and to be honest the second I saw that little baby boy yawn on the screen I just fell in love with him. I'm finding the positives, long may they continue!

so sorry you didn't hear girl and im glad you can try again and that the disappointment was short lived for you, enjoy your boy xxx

Glad you're not as disappointed as you thought you may be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->