Online Gaming Anonymous

samzi

mummy to issy,alice&luke
Reaction score
:happydance::happydance:

my name is sam and im a WoW addict, though i havent played for a few months, im getting back into it again!

im on ravenholdt server (EU)

Ive never played wow, but I was totally addicted to Lotro (lord of the rings online) for about 18 months! Used to stay up to all times playing it...I dont get much time anymore :( But I still pop on, once skye is sleeping properly Ill be back! :) For anyone who plays, im on Eldar Server (EU)

WoW Addict and my partner has just got me into EveOnline ¬¬ XD

Oh I always wanted to try LOTRO ^^

Wow addict also! Moonglade server, Ret pala called Tatalina! in guild The mighty Hereos cause were awesome lol

I WAS a WoW addict but haven't really played much lately. Been more into FPS. Currently playing a lot of Battlefield: Heroes (in beta). But I did pop onto WoW last night to make a Horde with my OH.

i dread to think how many updates there has been since i last played!

i have chars on other servers too, but ravenholdt is my main server i play on.

Sucks - I lost my old account on WoW and just reached level 60 on my new one ;_;

I used to play WoW and Eve, since Jessica came along I have no time for gaming anymore lol xXx

:lol:

maybe we should choose a random realm and make a guild called BNB. :rofl:

Think I belong here, I play on the Sporeggar server. I'm guild master of a raiding guild and have 3 level 80s, a balance druid, a prot warrior and a holy priest. :blush:

I too am a WoW addict!! I am on Wildhammer (EU) and I have a lvl 67 draenei priest and a lvl 72 gnome mage :)

maybe we should choose a random realm and make a guild called BNB. :rofl:

I have to say that does sound like an amazing idea! :rofl:

well i got WoW on my laptop again last night, but it is sooo laggy. will have to do some tweaking me thinks!

I used to play a lot but stopped cold turkey in March. I began to feel the need to play again last sunday! I'm on Stormrage EU with one lvl 80 priest and one lvl 72 warlock.

dont suppose any of you guys use Linux Operating system? I do and thats what WoW is on but it is soo laggy.

I just got back into WoW about a month ago! I have a level 73 warlock and a 29 hunter on Firetree.

nice one :)

i have a 72 shaman :) and i am very bad for making alts, i have about 9 :blush:

Ive played Star Wars Galaxies (Naritus Server), City of Heros/Villans, WOW (lvl 60 Mage, Draenor Server), Final Fantasy Online over the years..

Waiting for Stargate Worlds, Star Trek Online and Star Wars TOR lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"