Online Gaming Anonymous

well im back up and runing with WoW (at my boyfriends at least) will get it sorted at home in the next few days too.

who is up for that random server and BNB guild? :p

:happydance:

I made two characters on Wildhammer last night, alliance of course :D

I was a wow addict but my router wont allow it access anymore so havnt played in a year,was on dragonblight (eu) I play lotro now instead but cant remember what server

I'm a WoW addict, but play on Shandris (US). I haven't had much time to play much lately, but manage to get on from time to time. I'm currently busy playing Lego Harry Potter on my 360 while my hubby plays Starcraft II because we usually play WoW together. I'm looking forward to Diablo III myself.

I'm back on WOW after nearly 3 years away......... atm I play on bloodhoof horde :D Really enjoying it too :D xXx

I really want to get back into WOW (Draenor server, human mage main) I miss it but don't seem to find the time for a good session, just want to sleep lol

Still waiting for Star Wars KOR to be released !

Happy Gaming Girls
x

I really want to get back into WOW (Draenor server, human mage main) I miss it but don't seem to find the time for a good session, just want to sleep lol

Happy Gaming Girls
x

I was like that, I spent 3 years away from WoW.... I play for an hour or so now when Jess is in bed, I put her down, do the bottle wash etc then settle down for an hour or two of WoW before bed :) xXx

Happy Gaming Girls
x

I was like that, I spent 3 years away from WoW.... I play for an hour or so now when Jess is in bed, I put her down, do the bottle wash etc then settle down for an hour or two of WoW before bed :) xXx

Im gonna have too - its calling me lol! :thumbup:

I play Battrick, from the pavilion , black out rugby and sticksports on the internet :haha: , I also ave a neopets account (yes silly) I only get on that one in waves (everycouple of months for a few weeks, and then only after another couple of month) :haha: On FB the only game i currently play is Fish Wrangler because it does not shove all the extra stuff you can buy down your throat. and because you don't need much time to play it :) and because it is a text based one , as with the flash games they always move pretty slow..

Happy Gaming Girls
x

Im gonna have too - its calling me lol! :thumbup:

Lol good on ya, why not have a couple of hours wind down before bed eh :)
I managed to ding 40 last night and thats just playing when I can :)
The game has changed SOOOOO much since I last played though! I am on an epic mount at lvl 40!?!?! WTH?? lol

epic mount level 40?! I left the game level 60 and never had one lol! Theres a new expenasion coming too isnt there called Cataclysm ... :D

x

epic mount level 40?! I left the game level 60 and never had one lol! Theres a new expenasion coming too isnt there called Cataclysm ... :D

x

YEAH!! Quite looking forward to that.... prolly take me a bit of getting used to again tho lol xXx

I know!!! Bit like Burning Crusade with me lol

:comp:

I have 4 lvl 80's and a 5th in the 70's that I'm working on. I'm a total altaholic, so none of them are all that well geared.
My husband and I are thinking of starting a private server just so we can make super geared characters and see the end game content that we'll never get a chance to see any other way.

I have 4 lvl 80's and a 5th in the 70's that I'm working on. I'm a total altaholic, so none of them are all that well geared.
My husband and I are thinking of starting a private server just so we can make super geared characters and see the end game content that we'll never get a chance to see any other way.

Sounds like a great idea! :thumbup: How'd you go about doing that?

Basically you need a machine that will act as your server. (This could just be the machine you currently use for WoW) Then you need to download and install a server program. Most people use AC Web Repack. Then you install the program and extract the map data and edit the logon files.
https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-WoW-Private-Server-in-15-minutes/
is good guilde to what exactly needs doing and editing.

And once that's done, I could have whoever I want on the server? For example, Nikkinoonoo and I play alot together so she could log onto it too if she had the ip for it?

Also, are battlegrounds useless on your own server? Or can it connect to the other realms too?
Sorry for all the questions! :blush:

You can invite anyone to play on the server you want. You just have to give her the IP address. The battleground wouldn't be connected to any of the other WoW servers, so you could only play with people who are on your server as far as I know. My brother has a private server set up for his kids to play on. It's a nice safe place for them to play and he doesn't have to pay for accounts for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->