Only 5 weeks and hospital already booked scan?

phantomfaery1

Mum to Marshall + 1 angel
Reaction score
I had to self refer to hospital as my gp surgery doesnt have a midwife and today i recieved an email sayimg my scan had been booked and a letter in the post, but i havnt even had my first appointment yet,i know im prob gonna be high risk , bit confused x

When do they have you coming in for a scan?

I made my first appointment right at 4 weeks and they got me scheduled for my first prenatal visit and my scan, but it's not until the 25th when I'll be about 8.5 weeks along.

I dont know when scan is yet they have put a letter in the post, just thought they woyldnt of done that till after first midwife appointment

I had my first midwife appt at 6.5 weeks and they sent my scan to be booked straight away, got a letter pretty quickly! I'm guessing because youve self referred directly to the hospital theyll have just processed it straight away based off your LMP date. I do feel they get things done a lot quicker than my first pregnancy!

Thx girls got my scan date today for 1st june :) was confused coz i havnt even got a date for booking appointment yet lol alwats thought it was the other way round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->